HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:04:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Binge List  (Read 37529 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2021, 05:51:31 PM »

Finished:
1.  Goliath - Season 4 - Great ending to the series! Lots of fun watching the interactions between Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Dearn.  And J.K Simmons is a great bad guy. I’m really going to miss seeing this series.

2.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 1 - Good first half of the final season.  Getting stuff at the Commonwealth as well as all new stuff with Pope leading the bad guys who wiped out the community Maggie had been out.  Even Negan has been a lot of fun this season.

3.  What If? - Season 1 - I like how this all came together in the end and tied together.  Not a must watch series but was fun overall, especially with the big ending.

4.  Titans - Season 3 -  Not a bad season all things considered.  I really enjoyed seeing Vincent Kartheiser play Scarecrow.  As usual the show had its ups and downs but overall I think I enjoyed this season more than the other two.

5.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 1 - GREAT SERIES.  The humor between Steve Martin and Martin Short is at the quality you would expect from these veteran comedians.  And Selena Gomez is a great addition and “straight man” to the team.  Plus it’s a great mystery!  I’m ready for the next mystery!

Currently Watching
1.  Squid Games - Season 1
2.  Money Heist - Season 5
3.  Doom Patrol - Season 3
4.  Locke & Key - Season 2
5.  Succession - Season 3

Haven't Started:
1.  Quickdraw - Season 1
2.  Queen’s Gambit - Season 1
3.  Star Trek Discovery - Season 1, 2, & 3
4.  Cobra Kai - Season 1 & 2
5.  Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
6.  Utopia - Season 1
7.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 1 & 2
8. Foundation - Season 1
9.  Y the Last Man - Season 1 

Coming Soon:
1.  The Flash - Season 8 - November 16, 2021
2  Hawkeye – November 24, 2021.
3. The Witcher - Season 2 - December 17, 2021.
4.  Ms. Marvel – Late 2021.  No release date yet.. .  
5.  Lost in Space - Season 3 (Final Season) - End of year 2021: No official release date yet.
6.  Ozark - Season 4 (Final Season) - Tentatively 2021 or early 2022.  No release date yet.
7.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 2 - February 20, 2022
8.  Picard - Season 2 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet..  
9.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 1 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
10.  Better Call Saul - Season 6 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
11.  Westworld - Season 4 - Tentatively May 2022.  No official release date yet.
12.  Letterkenny - Season 10 - Tentatively July 2022.
13.  Stranger Things - Season 4 - No release date yet.
14.  Invincible - Season 2 - No release date yet.
15.  The Boys - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
16.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
17.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022.
18.  WandaVision - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
19.  Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
20.  What If? - Season 2 -  Not officially renewed yet.
21. Titans - Season 4 -  Not officially renewed yet.
22.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 2 - Fall 2022

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2021, 03:00:36 PM »

Way too many to list right now, as its NFL gameday baby!!!

Will say I agree with Jeff about Only Murders in the Building and to warn Jeff, as much as I can, away from Y Last Man. Its not terrible, just a massive feeling of been there, done that. I stopped watching Walking Dead when every week I just got tired of the rinse and repeat feel, this series accomplished that in only 5 episodes
 Undecided
Stick with the book and leave it alone

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2021, 01:24:47 AM »

Will say I agree with Jeff about Only Murders in the Building and to warn Jeff, as much as I can, away from Y Last Man. Its not terrible, just a massive feeling of been there, done that. I stopped watching Walking Dead when every week I just got tired of the rinse and repeat feel, this series accomplished that in only 5 episodes
 Undecided
Stick with the book and leave it alone

Ouch.  I really wanted to watch it just to see for myself but you sure make a persuasive point.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2021, 02:14:54 PM »

Ouch.  I really wanted to watch it just to see for myself but you sure make a persuasive point.

Hey, on second thought, I am interested to see if you get past episode three without "seeing" the political thing that made so many people mad. It didn't hit that way to me, but being on this side of the fence maybe I just didn't take it that way or it is the fact people are just looking for more stuff to bitch about (both maybe?), either way would be interesting to see what you think about it
 Wink Grin
Although I can't tell ya it is worth doing that.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2021, 01:31:28 PM »

Finished:
1.  Money Heist - Season 5 - What the?Huh  This was the finale season and I was expecting closure.  Instead I got cliffhanger ending with a “Volume 2 coming December 2021”!  I’m glad this last season is more than 5 episodes I suppose but they are dragging this out way too long.

2.  Doom Patrol - Season 3 - Great season! On par with the first two.  This one pulls heavily from the first appearance of the Brotherhood of Evil way back in Doom Patrol #86 from the 60’s as well as Morrison’s Brotherhood of Dada (called the Sisterhood of Dada in this show).  Lots of Fatherhood themes this season as well as power and control.  Glad it’s been renewed for a season 4!

3.  Ted Lasso - Season 1 - OMG this was hilarious!  Really didn’t expect to love this as much as I did.  It heavily pulls from the old Major League movie from the 80’s as far as plot but putting a Midwest American in charge of a British soccer team brings all kinds of funny.  Turns out one of my wife’s best friends practically raised one of the co-executive producers, Jamie Lee.  Crazy how small the world is.

Currently Watching
1.  Squid Games - Season 1
2.  Locke & Key - Season 2
3.  Succession - Season 3

Haven't Started:
1.  Quickdraw - Season 1
6.  Utopia - Season 1
8. Foundation - Season 1
9.  Y the Last Man - Season 1
10.  Ted Lasso - Season 2
11.  Yellowstone - Season 1
12.  The Flash - Season 8
13.  The Wheel of Time - Season 1 - this will jump to the current watching list next.
14  Hawkeye – Season 1 - only six episodes so I’m going to wait for them all to drop.

Coming Soon:
1. The Witcher - Season 2 - December 17, 2021.
2.  Money Heist - Season 5 Volume 2 - December 2021.
3.  Ms. Marvel – Tentatively February 2022.  
4.  Lost in Space - Season 3 (Final Season) - December 1, 2021.
5.  The Book of Boba Fett - December 29, 2021
6.  Ozark - Season 4 (Final Season) - January 21, 2022.
7.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 2 - February 20, 2022.
8.  Picard - Season 2 - February 2022.
9.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 1 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
10.  Better Call Saul - Season 6 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
11.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
12.  Raised by Wolves: - Season 2 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
13.  Westworld - Season 4 - Tentatively Summer 2022.  No official release date yet.
14.  Letterkenny - Season 10 - Tentatively July 2022.
15.  Stranger Things - Season 4 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
16.  Invincible - Season 2 - No release date yet.
17.  The Boys - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
18.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022.
19.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 2 - Fall 2022
20.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
21.  WandaVision - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
22.  Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
23.  What If? - Season 2 -  Not officially renewed yet.
24.  Titans - Season 4 -  Renewed but no release date yet.
25.  Doom Patrol - Season 4 - Renewed but no release date yet.

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2021, 02:19:42 AM »

I just finished watching both seasons of Amazons The Tick.

nowhere near as good as the cartoon but much better than the 1st live version.

I enjoyed the silliness

Anyone else ever get around to watching it.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2021, 12:26:15 AM »

I haven’t. I forgot they had it.  I’ll have to check it out.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2021, 04:30:36 PM »

I just finished watching both seasons of Amazons The Tick.

nowhere near as good as the cartoon but much better than the 1st live version.

I enjoyed the silliness

Anyone else ever get around to watching it.

I tried it, but I enjoy the original so much that I couldn't get into it at the time. Do need to try again though

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2021, 01:21:24 PM »

Currently Watching
1.  Dexter: New Blood - Season 1
2.  Locke & Key - just finished season 1, and ready for season 2
3.  Our Kind of People - Season 1
4.  Masters of the Universe - Season 1, Part 2
5.  And Just Like That - Season 1... I was addicted to Sex and the City.
6.  Hawkeye - not as good as WandaVision but better than Loki.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:49:50 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2021, 03:07:20 AM »

Moving pretty slow due to business at work and holiday events.  I’m hoping to get caught up over Christmas.

Finished:
1.  Squid Games - Season 1 - I found this to be really disturbing by the end.  I don’t know if I’d recommend this or not.  While I think I enjoyed it and I find myself still thinking about it, it’s really effed with my mind.  The blood and violence isn’t so much the disturbing part as is the mind torture and the utter lack in redeeming characters.  But it’s been renewed for a second season and there’s no doubt I’ll most likely be back for it as well.

Currently Watching
1.  Locke & Key - Season 2 - Not a bad start.  The kid and I are halfway through.  Enjoying this even though I think last season was better.
2.  Succession - Season 3 - My hold up here has just been waiting for episodes to drop.  Love the season so far and episode 5 was the funniest of the whole series.
3.  Foundation - Season 1 - 5 episodes in and I’m really liking this.  This is my favorite novel series and even though they’ve changed some of the characters, it hasn’t changed the story or the events enough to bother me.
4.  Ted Lasso - Season 2 - another “really good but not as good as the first season”. It’s another one I have to wait on the wife for.  

Going to cross out a few I’m just never getting to.  Maybe someday but looking doubtful.

Haven't Started:
1.  Quickdraw - Season 1

6.  Utopia - Season 1
8.  Y the Last Man - Season 1
9.  Yellowstone - Season 1
10.  The Flash - Season 8
11.  The Wheel of Time - Season 1
12.  Hawkeye – Season 1
13.  Lost in Space - Season 3 (Final Season)

Coming Soon:
1. The Witcher - Season 2 - December 17, 2021.
2. 1883 - Season 1 - December 19, 2021.
3.  Money Heist - Season 5 Volume 2 - December 2021.
4.  The Book of Boba Fett - December 29, 2021
5.  Ozark - Season 4 (Final Season) - January 21, 2022.
6.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 2 - February 20, 2022.
7.  Picard - Season 2 - February 2022.
8.  Better Call Saul - Season 6 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
9.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
10.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 1 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
11.  Raised by Wolves: - Season 2 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
12.  Westworld - Season 4 - Tentatively Summer 2022.  No official release date yet.
13.  Letterkenny - Season 10 - Tentatively July 2022.
14.  Ms. Marvel – Tentatively Q4 2022.
15.  Stranger Things - Season 4 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
16.  Invincible - Season 2 - No release date yet.
17.  The Boys - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
18.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022.
19.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 2 - Fall 2022
20.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
21.  WandaVision - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
22.  Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
23.  What If? - Season 2 -  Not officially renewed yet.
- seems like they would have announced by now if these were coming back.
24.  Titans - Season 4 -  Renewed but no release date yet.
25.  Doom Patrol - Season 4 - Renewed but no release date yet.
26.  Squid Games - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 03:09:07 AM by Jeff » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2021, 02:26:47 PM »

Oh boy, it takes me hours to finish this darn thing when I do it as the wife and I pretty much videophiles so we watch quite a bit of tv (and movies). And I know I am forgetting lots. But I also know I am going to copypasta most of Jeff's "Coming Soon" list to save time so thanks for that, Jeff. I only added two
 Grin

I have also noted things I watch, or want to watch, that I know the wife will has no interest in  Cheesy

Recently Finished:

Netflix
The Great British Baking show (Bake-Off) s12 (says s9, but that has to do with new production company)
Schitt's Creek - Sad to see this one go, but that last season was... well... yeah, it was time.
Squid Game s1- Loved it. The wife and I are huge fans of S. Korean cinema anyway, so this was on point
Call - Korean time travel/horror flick. I know, not a series, but hey, on Netflix. Really enjoyed this
The Vallhalla Murders - Great Icelandic Crime mini series. The wife and I wish they would've made s2. So Good!!
Kim's Convenience s1-5 - Funny as hell show about Korean store owner and his family. Not a Korean show, it is made in Canada, just about a Korean family. You will laugh your ass off. Just try it (also co-stars Shang-Chi  Wink) !!!

HBO
Mare of Easttown s1 - Slow start that leads to a fantastic climax. Season 2 is happening! The wife and I are happy!!

Showtime
American Rust s1 - Another cool (but not as good as Mare) heartland type crime story. Need s2 to make this worth it.

Hulu
Dope Sick - This is just a fantastic mini series about Purdue Pharma. The bastards!! True story, a must watch!!

BritBox
Shetland s6 - Well I am happy to report there will certainly be a season 7 after that cliffhanger!! A good crime show spotlighting the islands located above Scotland (That I never knew existed prior to this show  Cheesy)

Currently Watching:

Disney+
What If (Just me)
Hawkeye s1 (Just me)
The Beatles: Get Back (Just me. AND THAT IS F'N SAD, WOMAN!!!! Oh, sorry, she has no admiration for this documentary and it pisses me off)
 Cheesy

Paramount+
Star Trek: Lower Decks s2 (Just me)
Star Trek: Discovery s3 (Just me, starting over as I was stopped at episode 3 before)
Star Trek: Picard s1 (Just me re-watch as I was stopped at episode 4 before)

Discovery+
Love It or List It s17
Magnolia Table s1
Fixer Upper: Welcome Home s1

HBO
Curb Your Enthusiasm s11?
Hard Knocks: In Season - The Indianapolis Colts

Prime
Wheel of Time s1 (Just me, but the wife listens, laughs or "oohs" and asks lots of questions... doesn't want to watch  Cheesy)

BritBox
Midsomer Murders s4
Vera s11
Poirot all seasons  (Just me, this time around. One of my favorite shows featuring my favorite detective  Grin)
Inside No. 9 - funny, scary, dramatic... a sketch show that changes theme week to week. Sort of like a Twilight Zone show, kinda. If you get a chance, watch the first two episodes and you are hooked!

Netflix
Seinfeld s5 - Every night at dinner we watch a comedy show. Mentally helps to drive the day's worries away!!!
Lost in Space s3
Cowboy Bebop s1 (Just me)
The Movies That Made Us s1 (Just me)
Kingdom s1 (Wife started it with me, but Zombies not her thing so... Just me  Grin)

Haven't Started (or need to get back to):

Netflix
Hellbound
Arcane: League of Legends s1
Greateast Events in WWII
WWII in HD

Apple+
Ted Lasso - Season 2
Foundation - Season 1

Showtime
Dexter: New Blood (Rodney has me convinced to give this a go. We loved the first few seasons, but that last... ugh)

Prime
Expanse s1 - Starting over as it has been a long time since I watched. New season just started!

HBO
Titans s3 (just me)
Doom Patrol s3 (just me)

BritBox
Okay, worn out now, let's just say there is a buttload of shows me and the wife want to see here

Coming Soon:
The Matrix Resurrections - (Dec 22nd - HBO)
House of Dragon (HBO - 2022)
The Witcher - Season 2
The Book of Boba Fett
Ozark - Season 4
Picard - Season 2
The Mandalorian - Season 3
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 1
Raised by Wolves: - Season 2
Westworld - Season 4
Ms. Marvel – Tentatively Q4 2022.
Stranger Things - Season 4 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Invincible - Season 2 - No release date yet.
The Boys - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022.
Only Murders in the Building - Season 2 - Fall 2022
Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
Titans - Season 4 -  Renewed but no release date yet.
Doom Patrol - Season 4  -  Renewed but no release date yet.
Squid Games - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2021, 11:46:30 PM »

Finally finished a bunch of these I watch with family members. I need to add Dope Sick in here too as I think the wife will want to see it with me.

Finished:
1.  Squid Games - Season 1 - I found this to be really disturbing by the end.  I don’t know if I’d recommend this or not.  While I think I enjoyed it and I find myself still thinking about it, it’s really effed with my mind.  The blood and violence isn’t so much the disturbing part as is the mind torture and the utter lack in redeeming characters.  But it’s been renewed for a second season and there’s no doubt I’ll most likely be back for it as well.

2.  Succession - Season 3 - Excellent season with episode 5 making me laugh out loud.  Big twist in the final episode that will really blow up season 4.

3.  Ted Lasso - Season 2 - Another good season.  Really enjoyed the humor and while one villain gets redemption, a fan favorite goes down a dark path.  This ending had me both jumping for joy and filled with sadness.  Proof that the writing here is amazing.

4.  Locke & Key - Season 2 - Not as good as the first season and taking a bit of a detour from what I remember from the comics.  But I still enjoyed watching it with the family.  My wife even got into it this season.

Currently Watching
1.  Foundation - Season 1 - halfway through and enjoying this even with the gender changes of major characters.
2.  Money Heist - Season 5 Volume 2 - Hopefully this is the true end.
3.  Hawkeye – Season 1 - I’ll be watching this with kiddo.
4.  The Wheel of Time - Season 1 - this will be a solo watch so I’ll likely get through it faster.
5.  Lost in Space - Season 3 (Final Season) - another family watch so it will take weekends to get through.
6. The Witcher - Season 2 - a me only watch but I have friend who is really into this show.  It will make it more urgent to get through.   Grin

Haven't Started:
1.  Star Trek Discovery - Season 1, 2, & 3
2.  Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
3.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 1 & 2
4.  Yellowstone - Season 1, 2, 3, & 4
5.  The Flash - Season 8
6. 1883 - Season 1

Coming Soon:
1.  The Book of Boba Fett - December 29, 2021
2.  Ozark - Season 4 (Final Season) - January 21, 2022.
3.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 2 - February 20, 2022.
4.  Picard - Season 2 - February 2022.
5.  Better Call Saul - Season 6 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
6.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
7.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 1 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
8.  Raised by Wolves: - Season 2 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
9.  Westworld - Season 4 - Tentatively Summer 2022.  No official release date yet.
10.  Letterkenny - Season 10 - Tentatively July 2022.
11.  Ms. Marvel – Tentatively Q4 2022.
12  Stranger Things - Season 4 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
13.  Invincible - Season 2 - No release date yet.
14.  The Boys - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
15.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022.
16.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 2 - Fall 2022
17.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
18.  Titans - Season 4 -  Renewed but no release date yet.
19.  Doom Patrol - Season 4 - Renewed but no release date yet.
20.  Squid Games - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2021, 02:30:00 PM »

I need to add Dope Sick in here too as I think the wife will want to see it with me.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! You two get on it. Great stuff from Batman Michael Keaton and a true story that will get your blood up. Also, they just had a new development related to this story in the news about a week ago. I will tell you guys about it after you watch the show (don't spoil anything by searching yet)
 Cheesy

Recently Finished:

- Edit - Lost in Space s3 - Just finished this with the wife last night. She loved it! The end of the series and she fell hard. Thought it was a cinematic ending good enough for theaters.  Grin I wouldn't go quite that far, but it was enjoyable for me as well. Well worth finishing if you started and enjoyed the first two seasons.

- Star Trek Lower Decks s2 - A good animation that sneaks in tons of cool Star Trek lore

- What If... s1 - Well, I watched the ones I wanted to. And glad I watched the ones I did because they all tied into the last episode. Skipped the Killmonger saved Tony Stark, Black Panther was in Guardians of the Galaxy and the Thor was an only child episodes. The rest were good and made the last episode cool as hell

- Hawkeye s1 - Ugh, started okay (not great), got better and then totally crapped the bed in the last episode. YUK

- The Beatles: Get Back - Slow at times, repetitive in spots surely, but totally amazing. Loved it!!!

- Wheel of Time s1 - I usually would not be a fan of this kind of show as it started out being like the Witcher season one (which I was so excited for), but while the first season of the Witcher went all kinds of piss poor in its execution, this one did a pretty damn good job. Are there changes from the book? Yes? A few big ones in fact, but this did win me over on the long run and I hope the producers finally get their ten episode run like they wanted this first season to be.

- The Matrix Resurrections - Honestly not too, too bad. Not great, but helped me understand the 3rd movie's side characters a little better so that was good. The first 2/3 of the movie was pretty solid, but... yeah... Just stick to the first movie and leave it alone I say

Currently Watching:

Edit2 - Star Trek: Discovery s2 - Was starting s3 again and wanted to start a little further back. I enjoyed the second anyway, so a re-watch prior to season 3 is fine with me
Star Trek: Picard s1

Love It or List It s17
Magnolia Table s1
Fixer Upper: Welcome Home s1

Edit - We decided to not continue or subscription to BritBox after the 99¢ for two months special expired, so we will get to these later, when we subscribe again. And we will, we will
Midsomer Murders s4
Vera s11
Poirot all seasons
Inside No. 9

Seinfeld s5
Cowboy Bebop s1
The Movies That Made Us s1
Kingdom s1
Silent Sea s1

Netflix
Hellbound
Greateast Events in WWII
WWII in HD
Witcher s2

Apple+
Ted Lasso - Season 2
]Foundation - Season 1

Showtime
Dexter: New Blood (Rodney has me convinced to give this a go. We loved the first few seasons, but that last... ugh)

Prime
Expanse s1 - Starting over as it has been a long time since I watched. New season just started!

HBO
Titans s3 (just me)
Doom Patrol s3 (just me)

BritBox
Still a buttload of shows me and the wife want to see here

Coming Soon:
The Book of Boba Fett
Ozark - Season 4
Picard - Season 2
Westworld - Season 4
Ms. Marvel – Tentatively Q4 2022.
Doom Patrol - Season 4  -  Renewed but no release date yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 02:39:04 PM by Perry » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2022, 01:26:53 PM »

Found out about some more 2022 offerings coming to streaming. Wanted to add them so I don't forget to look for release dates!
Plus I moved Book of Boba Fett off Coming Soon as it has started
 Smiley

Recently Finished:

Fixer Upper: Welcome Home s1 - I just enjoy this show. I like fix-it stuff and the chemistry of this pair has always pulled me in. Good stuff for me and the wife

Currently Watching:

Star Trek: Discovery s2
Star Trek: Picard s1

Love It or List It s17
Magnolia Table s1

Seinfeld s5
Cowboy Bebop s1
The Movies That Made Us s1
Kingdom s1
Silent Sea s1

Disney+
The Book of Boba Fett

Netflix
Hellbound
Greateast Events in WWII
WWII in HD
Witcher s2

Apple+
Ted Lasso - Season 2
Foundation - Season 1

Showtime

Prime

HBO
Titans s3 (just me)
Doom Patrol s3 (just me)

Coming soon

(untitled) Lord of the Rings show - Season 1 - 9/2/2022
Ozark - Season 4 - Now with a date - 1/21/22
Picard - Season 2
Westworld - Season 4
Ms. Marvel – Tentatively Q4 2022
The Flight Attendant - Season 2 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Secret Invasion - Season 1 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Halo - Season 1 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Andor - Season 1 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Season 1 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
The Sandman - Season 1 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Ted Lasso - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
The Crown - Season 5 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
Moon Knight - Season 1 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.

Doom Patrol - Season 4  -  Renewed but no release date yet.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2022, 09:37:00 PM »

Fixer Upper: Welcome Home s1 - I just enjoy this show. I like fix-it stuff and the chemistry of this pair has always pulled me in. Good stuff for me and the wife

We loved the original show as well.  I’ll have to check this out.  I get the extra enjoyment of having lived there while in college and seeing them go to all my old haunts.  For example, I can’t believe that bought the Elite Cafe (now Magnolia Table) as it’s right off campus and was a staple for students of decades.

The Flight Attendant - Season 2 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.

I have Season 1 tagged on my library but haven’t got to it yet.  I’m assuming it’s good since it’s on your list for season 2.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS