HR Boards
December 02, 2021, 01:25:07 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Eternals premieres in theaters November 5, 2021!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Binge List  (Read 8962 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2021, 05:51:31 PM »

Finished:
1.  Goliath - Season 4 - Great ending to the series! Lots of fun watching the interactions between Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Dearn.  And J.K Simmons is a great bad guy. I’m really going to miss seeing this series.

2.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 1 - Good first half of the final season.  Getting stuff at the Commonwealth as well as all new stuff with Pope leading the bad guys who wiped out the community Maggie had been out.  Even Negan has been a lot of fun this season.

3.  What If? - Season 1 - I like how this all came together in the end and tied together.  Not a must watch series but was fun overall, especially with the big ending.

4.  Titans - Season 3 -  Not a bad season all things considered.  I really enjoyed seeing Vincent Kartheiser play Scarecrow.  As usual the show had its ups and downs but overall I think I enjoyed this season more than the other two.

5.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 1 - GREAT SERIES.  The humor between Steve Martin and Martin Short is at the quality you would expect from these veteran comedians.  And Selena Gomez is a great addition and “straight man” to the team.  Plus it’s a great mystery!  I’m ready for the next mystery!

Currently Watching
1.  Squid Games - Season 1
2.  Money Heist - Season 5
3.  Doom Patrol - Season 3
4.  Locke & Key - Season 2
5.  Succession - Season 3

Haven't Started:
1.  Quickdraw - Season 1
2.  Queen’s Gambit - Season 1
3.  Star Trek Discovery - Season 1, 2, & 3
4.  Cobra Kai - Season 1 & 2
5.  Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
6.  Utopia - Season 1
7.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 1 & 2
8. Foundation - Season 1
9.  Y the Last Man - Season 1 

Coming Soon:
1.  The Flash - Season 8 - November 16, 2021
2  Hawkeye – November 24, 2021.
3. The Witcher - Season 2 - December 17, 2021.
4.  Ms. Marvel – Late 2021.  No release date yet.. .  
5.  Lost in Space - Season 3 (Final Season) - End of year 2021: No official release date yet.
6.  Ozark - Season 4 (Final Season) - Tentatively 2021 or early 2022.  No release date yet.
7.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 2 - February 20, 2022
8.  Picard - Season 2 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet..  
9.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 1 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
10.  Better Call Saul - Season 6 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
11.  Westworld - Season 4 - Tentatively May 2022.  No official release date yet.
12.  Letterkenny - Season 10 - Tentatively July 2022.
13.  Stranger Things - Season 4 - No release date yet.
14.  Invincible - Season 2 - No release date yet.
15.  The Boys - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
16.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
17.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022.
18.  WandaVision - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
19.  Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
20.  What If? - Season 2 -  Not officially renewed yet.
21. Titans - Season 4 -  Not officially renewed yet.
22.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 2 - Fall 2022

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2021, 03:00:36 PM »

Way too many to list right now, as its NFL gameday baby!!!

Will say I agree with Jeff about Only Murders in the Building and to warn Jeff, as much as I can, away from Y Last Man. Its not terrible, just a massive feeling of been there, done that. I stopped watching Walking Dead when every week I just got tired of the rinse and repeat feel, this series accomplished that in only 5 episodes
 Undecided
Stick with the book and leave it alone

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2021, 01:24:47 AM »

Will say I agree with Jeff about Only Murders in the Building and to warn Jeff, as much as I can, away from Y Last Man. Its not terrible, just a massive feeling of been there, done that. I stopped watching Walking Dead when every week I just got tired of the rinse and repeat feel, this series accomplished that in only 5 episodes
 Undecided
Stick with the book and leave it alone

Ouch.  I really wanted to watch it just to see for myself but you sure make a persuasive point.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2021, 02:14:54 PM »

Ouch.  I really wanted to watch it just to see for myself but you sure make a persuasive point.

Hey, on second thought, I am interested to see if you get past episode three without "seeing" the political thing that made so many people mad. It didn't hit that way to me, but being on this side of the fence maybe I just didn't take it that way or it is the fact people are just looking for more stuff to bitch about (both maybe?), either way would be interesting to see what you think about it
 Wink Grin
Although I can't tell ya it is worth doing that.
 Grin

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2021, 01:31:28 PM »

Finished:
1.  Money Heist - Season 5 - What the?Huh  This was the finale season and I was expecting closure.  Instead I got cliffhanger ending with a “Volume 2 coming December 2021”!  I’m glad this last season is more than 5 episodes I suppose but they are dragging this out way too long.

2.  Doom Patrol - Season 3 - Great season! On par with the first two.  This one pulls heavily from the first appearance of the Brotherhood of Evil way back in Doom Patrol #86 from the 60’s as well as Morrison’s Brotherhood of Dada (called the Sisterhood of Dada in this show).  Lots of Fatherhood themes this season as well as power and control.  Glad it’s been renewed for a season 4!

3.  Ted Lasso - Season 1 - OMG this was hilarious!  Really didn’t expect to love this as much as I did.  It heavily pulls from the old Major League movie from the 80’s as far as plot but putting a Midwest American in charge of a British soccer team brings all kinds of funny.  Turns out one of my wife’s best friends practically raised one of the co-executive producers, Jamie Lee.  Crazy how small the world is.

Currently Watching
1.  Squid Games - Season 1
2.  Locke & Key - Season 2
3.  Succession - Season 3

Haven't Started:
1.  Quickdraw - Season 1
2.  Queen’s Gambit - Season 1
3.  Star Trek Discovery - Season 1, 2, & 3
4.  Cobra Kai - Season 1 & 2
5.  Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
6.  Utopia - Season 1
7.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 1 & 2
8. Foundation - Season 1
9.  Y the Last Man - Season 1
10.  Ted Lasso - Season 2
11.  Yellowstone - Season 1
12.  The Flash - Season 8
13.  The Wheel of Time - Season 1 - this will jump to the current watching list next.
14  Hawkeye – Season 1 - only six episodes so I’m going to wait for them all to drop.

Coming Soon:
1. The Witcher - Season 2 - December 17, 2021.
2.  Money Heist - Season 5 Volume 2 - December 2021.
3.  Ms. Marvel – Tentatively February 2022.  
4.  Lost in Space - Season 3 (Final Season) - December 1, 2021.
5.  The Book of Boba Fett - December 29, 2021
6.  Ozark - Season 4 (Final Season) - January 21, 2022.
7.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 2 - February 20, 2022.
8.  Picard - Season 2 - February 2022.
9.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 1 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
10.  Better Call Saul - Season 6 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
11.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - Tentatively Q1 2022.  No release date yet.
12.  Raised by Wolves: - Season 2 - Tentatively early 2022.  No release date yet.
13.  Westworld - Season 4 - Tentatively Summer 2022.  No official release date yet.
14.  Letterkenny - Season 10 - Tentatively July 2022.
15.  Stranger Things - Season 4 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
16.  Invincible - Season 2 - No release date yet.
17.  The Boys - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet.
18.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022.
19.  Only Murders in the Building - Season 2 - Fall 2022
20.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
21.  WandaVision - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
22.  Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet.
23.  What If? - Season 2 -  Not officially renewed yet.
24.  Titans - Season 4 -  Renewed but no release date yet.
25.  Doom Patrol - Season 4 - Renewed but no release date yet.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS