HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:12:50 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DC's new event? Maybe?  (Read 2996 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 21, 2019, 07:00:07 PM »

I keep seeing this on all the comic news sites, but with little to no info ...

DCeased

Hmmmm

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 11:59:22 PM »

That image made me laugh.

Looks like the event is a Zombie attack crossover.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/02/19/exclusive-batman-faces-a-zombie-outbreak-in-dceased

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 08:04:18 PM »

I think Perry is reading this.  Anyone else?  What's the verdict?  Must read?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:40:14 PM »

Yeppers I am reading and I am enjoying.

Issue #1 began typically, as far as "zombie" type stories go, but issue #2 really pushed it into being a deeper book. I mean relatively speaking ... it is still just a Super-hero becoming zombies book after all Grin But it is a good one!! Even when you see the dread, like in Walking Dead say, you know it is just an "elseworlds" tale and you can enjoy seeing hero "X" eat the face of hero "Z"
 Grin
Plus being a mini, no way I will get tired of the dismal feeling like I did with Kirkman's zombie comic ... and show

Have yet to read issue #3, so it could all change, but I think it is a fine addition to DC's world and I am actually enjoying more than Kirkman's Marvel output, Marvel Zombies!! Although the art helps with that

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS