HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:58:46 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, May 1, 2019  (Read 5617 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 07:17:01 PM »

Damnit I'm pissed as hell at DC. Shit like this (ie Spidey) is why I quit Marvel at large... So yeah, send like the thing to do here.

The more I think, the more asinine and pure drivel it is. There is nothing in Wallys character to make him act like that. Is he hurting and in a dark bad place? No doubt. If I lost my family, not sure I climb out of that hole. But to kill, and blame and hide? Bull shit!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 12:46:48 AM »

ComiXology Backlog Plan - Group 8
7   Sweet Tooth   Vol. 1: Out of the Deep Woods   11/12/2013 - Moved to Group 8
7   Nowhere Men   Vol. 1: Fates Worse Than Death   11/20/2013 - Moved to Group 8

8   Stumptown   Vol. 4   1/25/2014

ComiXolgy
Black Hammer: Age of Doom 9
Black Science 39
Bloodshot Rising Spirit 5

Criminal 3
Die 5 - Conclusion!
Isola 7
The Walkiing Dead 190

Marvel Unlimited
What If Karen Page Had Lived? 1
What if Aunt May Had Died instead of Uncle Ben? 1
What if? Daredevil vs Elektra 1
What if? X-Men 1
What if? The Punisher 1
What if? Ghost Rider 1
What if? Thor 1

========================================

Stumptown   Vol. 4 - Nice ending to the series.  Another crime comic in the bag.

Black Science 39 - I know we're coming to a conclusion here and I think I"m glad.  It's been so long since I've read this that I got a little lost.  Thankfully they had a full page summery of previous issues on page 1.

Bloodshot Rising Spirit 5 - Bloodshot's first battle with H.A.R.D. Corps.  Serviceable but not spectacular.

The Walkiing Dead 190 - Rick meets new community and goes to visit - check.  Someone in Rick's team screws up.  Check.  Misunderstanding causes war with new community.  With this issue we have another..check.  By the formula WD book.  But I still love it.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2019, 02:33:38 AM »

ComiXology Backlog Plan - Group 8
7   Sweet Tooth   Vol. 1: Out of the Deep Woods   11/12/2013 - Moved to Group 8
7   Nowhere Men   Vol. 1: Fates Worse Than Death   11/20/2013 - Moved to Group 8

8   Stumptown   Vol. 4   1/25/2014

ComiXolgy
Black Hammer: Age of Doom 9
Black Science 39
Bloodshot Rising Spirit 5

Criminal 3
Die 5 - Conclusion!
Isola 7
The Walkiing Dead 190

Marvel Unlimited
What If Karen Page Had Lived? 1
What if Aunt May Had Died instead of Uncle Ben? 1
What if? Daredevil vs Elektra 1

What if? X-Men 1
What if? The Punisher 1
What if? Ghost Rider 1
What if? Thor 1

========================================

What If Karen Page Had Lived? 1 - Just an ok issue.

What if Aunt May Had Died instead of Uncle Ben? 1 - Interesting take having May die instead of Ben.  I enjoyed this What if? issue.

What if? Daredevil vs Elektra 1 - Interesting role reversal on this one.  I liked it.  Not a must have but fun.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS