HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:57:07 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Life and Death of Toyo Harada  (Read 3794 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 22, 2019, 02:55:44 AM »

The Life and Death of Toyo Harada #1

The Atomic Age.

Eisner Award-nominated writer Joshua Dysart (HARBINGER, HARBINGER WARS) returns to the Valiant Universe to continue crafting Toyo Harada's controversial mission to save humanity from itself. Presented in an oversized format and featuring a lineup of all-star artists, including Mico Suayan (BLOODSHOT SALVATION), CAFU (RAI), and more, THE LIFE AND DEATH OF TOYO HARADA will place the planet's most powerful man in the spotlight as he strives to control the course of history. But with the menacing mastermind's resources dwindling after the downfall of the Harbinger Foundation and a target on his head, will the formidable psiot re-emerge as humanity's greatest hero...or its most dangerous villain?

--------------------------------------------------

I'm VERY excited to see this!  With Joshua Dysart back to write it, I KNOW it's going to be great!!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 12:17:51 PM »

Yeah, I hope it is good.

I did grab the most recent Valiant "event'ish" title, INCURSION. Hope to get to it this week

Maybe I can wade into Valiant here and there after all?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 04:29:59 PM »

Fortunately they don’t have a flood of titles like the big two do.  I only pick up Bloodshot and X-O and the occasional mini like this and Incursion.  Still feels like I’m in tune with the Valiant universe without blowing a lot of money.  Plus I really enjoy Bloodshot and X-O.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 05:44:47 PM »

Hey Perry (or anyone else’s

While sitting in the dentist chair today I started wondering...

is Harada now a new Bleeding Monk or is he the same Bleeding Monk we’ve always seen?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS