HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:24:05 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lost Team-Ups  (Read 2812 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 23, 2019, 02:11:44 AM »

I went down the internet rabbit hole tonight and accidentally found what could possibly be my new 2nd favorite website.

Here is the link to the site:  https://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/

They release a new "comic book cover" every day of Team-Ups that should have happened but never did.  A lot of these covers are hilarious.  Some are cool ideas for team-ups or battles.  All of them are very well done.

This is what caught my eye in an image search I was doing for LoSH characters.  The search took me to a Pinterist page with a lot of comic stuff and this was one of the images on that page.  I am SOOOO glad it was there!

Of course I had to look and see what else was on this site.  Here are a few fun ones.

Take a look at the site and book mark it.  There are literally hundreds of these covers!!   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:13:19 AM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 02:18:42 AM »

Ha!  Two more good ones!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 02:26:38 AM »

OMG I could do this all day.

I have to stop.

They have a "Surprise Me!" button that pulls random covers out.  Looks like they've been doing this almost 10 years now as this cover is from 2010.  How did I not see this earlier?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 12:04:14 PM »

Oh yeah, been following him on Twitter for years, and love each of his updates.

He has some really cool ones for sure!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 03:10:29 PM »

What a cool thing!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS