HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 02:43:20 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TKO Studios  (Read 2382 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 24, 2018, 03:52:54 PM »

Hey guys, thanks to my guys at 11 O'clock I just heard about this publisher and a couple of their comics.

It is pretty cool because each title is 6 issues long and ... hey ... they are all done and ready to read. Well, the first of the eight titles are that is. You can order them in digital form, the 6 issues floppy format or the collected format. That is cool. No waiting required
 Grin

Now even though I think I will only be getting one out of the next four titles they have coming out soon (that one being a story by Black Hammer's Jeff Lemire and drawn by Vision's Gabriel Walta called SENTIENT), I will most certainly be getting the first four titles they have available now.
Starting with SARA. Garth Ennis and Steve Epting??? I mean come on!!!
Next will have to be The Fearsome Dr. Fang, if for nothing else the pulpyness of it. Can you say Doc Savage? (Not really)
Also have to give The 7 Deadly Sins a shot. looks pretty cool.
Finally, Goodnight Paradise also looks cool and I do like Joshua Dysart so yeah, Imma gonna try it

Check them out
HERE

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 02:06:42 AM »

Oh man - looks cool!

I'll have to check out Sara, Goodnight Paradise, Sentient, and The Fearsome Dr Fang.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS