HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 09:56:17 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CRIMINAL - 2019  (Read 3527 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 09, 2019, 03:44:44 AM »

Everyone ready for Brubaker and Philips New (old) series starting tomorrow??

THE RETURN OF THE MOST ACCLAIMED CRIME COMIC OF THE 21ST CENTURY!

Hot off their bestselling series KILL OR BE KILLED and their original graphic novel MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN JUNKIES, crime comic masters ED BRUBAKER and SEAN PHILLIPS finally return to their most-demanded title -- as a new MONTHLY SERIES!

In this double-sized (at no additional cost!) debut issue, Teeg Lawless is back in town. But he finds himself in more trouble than ever, thanks to his delinquent teenage son -- and this time, fists and bullets may not be enough to solve his problems.

A perfect introduction to CRIMINAL and its dark, exciting world, this series will also include back page art and articles to bring readers more fully into the noir experience.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 11:12:43 AM »

Everyone ready for Brubaker and Philips New (old) series starting tomorrow??

Yeah
 Roll Eyes

You know I am
 Undecided

I can't keep away from new comics!!!!! I'll never catch up.
 Angry

But this stuff, I mean, I love this stuff. Can't make it out until Thursday though, but I damn sure made sure Dave is getting this puppy, in-case they sell out ... as I am sure they will

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS