HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 03:34:32 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kevin Smith  (Read 3006 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 27, 2018, 12:08:51 AM »

Wow!  Kevin Smith had a heart attack six months ago and immediately went on a diet.  He’s lost 51 pounds and looks so much better.  Not sure how safe it is to lose that much so fast but I can’t deny he looks good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9GKkZA2am/

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 12:52:32 AM »

Damn, he did it.

I know he was losing some crazy weight after his heart attack, but man,...he stuck with it!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 06:00:26 PM »

Yeah, I hope he didn't lose it too fast though. I mean I hope he keeps it off (and a heart attack is one way to motivate  Grin) but most weight loss stays off if you change your habits with food and not just "diet". It took me about a year to lose 35 pounds (I'm back under 200 now for the first time in 15 years) and I did it by changing how I eat, not just what.

Sure am wishing him the best though.

Still enjoy sausage and bacon, Kevin, just not everyday and not a pound at a time
 Cheesy

On a side note, you ever notice how people look ... well ... totally UNhealthy when they lose a lot of weight? Not all the times, but it seems our eyes get so used to seeing them heavy, when they get to a safer weight, they just look ... sickly
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 06:45:40 PM »

I have noticed that.  We have a friend we thought had some disease.  Turned out he was just dieting.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS