HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:59:15 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Young Justice  (Read 9866 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2020, 03:47:39 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Did you get that title?

I think (with my memory, who knows) but I think you use to be a fan of that, yeah? Or was that someone else?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2020, 11:40:30 AM »

Young Justice #19....one more issue

Wonder Girl calls Young Justice together to help her with a family problem. Seems the pantheon of Greek gods is having a hard time with some of Cassie’s choices. She’s taking a stand to change rules as old as the heavens! And she is going to need her team by her side to do it.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2020, 06:00:51 PM »

And then all Bendis will have is the one title I don't want him on  Cheesy

Hopefully we will get a good Legion in the future (Ha, get it? In the future, he says  Cheesy)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2020, 08:31:30 PM »

Ended last week on a rather typical cheesey note.

Written by Brian Michael Bendis, David F. Walker.
Art by Scott Godlewski. Cover by Derrick Chew.

For the first time in months, the entire Young Justice team comes together to face a threat bigger than anything theyve faced before. Just as the team has come to grips with their fractured legacy, someone from Young Justices past has come back to murder them! Guest-starring the Wonder Twins, Dial H for Hero, and Naomi—plus some other Wonder Comics surprises too hot to mention here! Dont miss this final issue from the Eisner Award-nominated co-writers of Naomi!
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2021, 01:14:28 PM »

Ok Rodney spoilers man.

Was there...enjoyment for this title? Or will I jsut roll my eyes the entire time at Bendis?

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS