HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 10:24:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Age of Heroes  (Read 3843 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: August 02, 2018, 07:44:02 PM »

What a flop, right? I know I read the rumor mill, and this seems to be put on Didio's plate, but his directorial direction does not seem smart.

I mean, I like the Terrifics, but beyond that? The funniest thing I saw with about them was their unofficial titles.

The Not Fantastic Four
The Not Incredible Hulk
The Not Punisher
The Not Spider-man
 Cheesy

And now Immortal Men is cancelled. I didn't even finish reading the first issue. What a blah endeavor.

Your thoughts on this stuff?

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 09:17:43 PM »

And now Immortal Men is cancelled. I didn't even finish reading the first issue. What a blah endeavor.

Oh wow.  I had just cancelled my subscription after issue 3.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 10:29:48 PM »

Also, I forgot, but there is

The Not Ghost-Rider

Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 06:04:57 PM »

I tried, and somewhat enjoyed the Not Spider-Man (Rocafort art alone was worth it) and Not Punisher was actually pretty decent as well (J.R.jr was actually less blacky then normal here), but yeah, once the artists started bailing, and this was suppose to be THEIR titles, I went ahead and dropped everything. They were decent, but not really going anywhere. No matter how much they tried to sell the ridiculous Not Hulk (Damage? Pah-Lease)
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS