HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:08:48 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, June 20, 2018  (Read 6699 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 04:46:44 PM »

Was still able to avoid Jeff's siren call for Mister Miracle #9, but not sure how much longer I can hold out.  Cheesy Was able to knock a few more out last night -

Marvel 2-In-1 #6 - The FF is coming back (Yay), but this book is ending with #10 (boo)
Amazing Spider-Man #801 - A less powerful issue than #800, as far as villainous impact, but still a nice way for Slott to go out. A human interest story that held my interest.

Aquaman #37 - Only one more issue to go for me, but looks like I am going out happy!!
Detective Comics #982 - A nice one-shot issue preparing us for the next writer/arc
Hal and the GLC #46 - Loving the Darkstar arc and how about Arkillo helping out at the end?

X-O Manowar #11
X-O Manowar #12
X-O Manowar #13
X-O Manowar #14
X-O Manowar #15
- Everytime I read this title, in chunks, I ask myself why do I not read this monthly. So damn good
The Further Adventures of Nick Wilson #2
The Further Adventures of Nick Wilson #3
The Further Adventures of Nick Wilson #4
The Further Adventures of Nick Wilson #5
- Very cool book. A superman lives life now without the powers he once had. BKV'esque

Hawkman #1

Infidel #4
Lost City Explorers #1
Shanghai Red #1
The Magic Order #1
Kill or Be Killed #17
Kill or Be Killed #18
Kill or Be Killed #19

Black Hammer: Age of Doom #3
Bloodshot #9
Bloodshot #10

Bloodstrike: Brutalist #0
Death or Glory #1
Death or Glory #2

Ninja-K #6
Ninja-K #7
Ninja-K #8

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS