HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:24:57 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lost in Space  (Read 4860 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 17, 2018, 04:39:00 AM »

Binged the first six episodes so far.  Great show!  Great casting and great story so far.  Parker Posey as Dr Smith is genius.  I normally don’t like gender switches in remakes but this one is pretty good.  I like the Don West character too.  Robot is awesome and the kid playing Will Robinson is doing a great job.

👍🏻 Thumbs way up for this reboot.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 10:45:19 AM »

Yep!!
The wife and I whipped through this show in the first three days of its release  Cheesy Started a tad rocky for me but the fun far outweighed the problems I had.

And yes indeed, Parker Posey was a great choice. She just conveys conniving bitch so well Cheesy Cheesy ... perfect for that role.

I also liked ... well, I will get back to the ending when you get there.
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 04:18:31 PM »

Finished this Sunday night.  Wow!  What a great show!  Good season ending too.  I can't wait for the next season to drop!!

I gotta give Maxwell Jenkins - the little kid that plays Will Robinson - a lot of kudos.  He is going to be one heck of a good actor!!  Heck, he already is!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 05:47:10 PM »

He was good.

I have always loved me some Molly Parker

But I loved that the ending of this series
was really the "beginning" of the true Lost if Space

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 09:04:43 PM »

But I loved that the ending of this series
was really the "beginning" of the true Lost if Space

Yes me too!  I'm so glad that..
they didn't keep the other people around.  It was good this season but it wouldn't be as fun if the Jupiter 2 was just one of many.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 11:51:07 PM »

Exactly  Smiley

And my typo in my last post almost worked the same is what I meant.  Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »

And my typo in my last post almost worked the same is what I meant.  Cheesy

If that "is" in that sentence is a typo I'm going to bust a gut.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »

Well it was, but this time intentional to see if you were paying attention
 Cheesy Cheesy

No it wasn't
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS