HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:46:58 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Best Justice League era?  (Read 4410 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 27, 2018, 01:36:54 PM »

What is your best/favorite Justice League era?

Mine is HERE ... no question. Although maybe one question actually ... does this count as an era? I mean this group was on and off so much, maybe I am cheating?
 Grin
(Either way, that is my new desktop wallpaper)
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 02:45:37 PM »

What is your best/favorite Justice League era?

Mine is HERE ... no question. Although maybe one question actually ... does this count as an era? I mean this group was on and off so much, maybe I am cheating?
 Grin
(Either way, that is my new desktop wallpaper)
 Wink

That's probably my favorite too.

But I did love this one HERE.   Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 12:20:13 AM »

Cheesy
I like that one too, no doubt, although I was sorta off the book by the time Rocket Red (as a member) was a staple. Didn't get into the Europe title that much, and he (or the Rocket Reds in general) were here and there at first, if I recall.

Still, man, that was some good stuff in the mid to late 80's.
 Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 02:43:27 AM »

Consistently reading Justice League didn't happen for me until well after Morrison and Waid were done with the title, and I had come into the arc where Plastic Man is the ultimate weapon against White Martians. Joe Kelly stuff! Loved that time.

Made me believe in Plastic Man. Seeing Batman and WW try it out together.

Then I went back to read all of Morrison and Waid's stuff.

Turns out, I love Justice League. I don't know why, over Avengers, that I NEED Justice League to be the company's mainstay book. It has to be the BEST book they have on the stands.

But I love both your guys' choices!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 07:37:33 PM »

I don't know why, over Avengers, that I NEED Justice League to be the company's mainstay book. It has to be the BEST book they have on the stands.

I understand that.  Smiley

Though I would love it if both JLA AND the Avengers were the main/best book from each company as it SHOULD be.
 Sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS