HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:54:29 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If this Hickman rumor is true ...  (Read 4110 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 28, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »

I am so damn mad ...

Hickman on Legion of Super Heroes! Possibly JSA and Captain Marvel (Shazam) as well?

But no more!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT THE Huh!?!?!?!?!?

HERE

As a Marvel guy I am happy to see him return, but as a comics guy I can't think of any Marvel property I would rather see him on compared to Legion or even JSA.
Sure if he returns to the FF I will be happy, sure I will, elated I will be, but Legion!??!?! That is what Hickman was born to write!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 03:38:53 PM »

If he's waiting on John's Doomsday Clock to finish maybe he could have a full run at Marvel and still get to do Legion five or six years from now.   Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »

I feel work the Legion, it would work best as British shows do. A limited run, 2-3 years, one team, one plan and be done.

Then do it later with a new team.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS