HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:13:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stan Lee rushed to hospital  (Read 6959 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 02, 2018, 04:17:52 AM »

Sounds like he is stable but at 95 you never know how fast things can turn.  Keeping fingers crossed for him.  His wife passed six months ago and it’s not unusual for spouses to pass close to the same time.

http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/news/918845-stan-lee-rushed-to-hospital

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 10:35:47 AM »

His wife passed six months ago and it’s not unusual for spouses to pass close to the same time.

Too true.

Wild to think about him being that old though. I mean, I "knew" this guy since I was 8. Just seems ... crazy.

Best wishes of course.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 03:46:51 PM »

Every time I see this man's picture pop up on my facebook feed, I think "oh, no.  not Stan..."  I think all these false alarms are The Man's way of prepping us Marvel Zombies for the inevitable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS