HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:11:02 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DC recap pages  (Read 4034 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 09, 2018, 08:54:48 PM »

Just sent the following tweet to Geoff Johns, I hope this starts a conversation -

@geoffjohns - Help? Every other major publisher (including Boom, IDW, Valiant, etc ...) has "last issue" recaps in the beginning of each issue. For the love of Krypton why does DC still refuse to do the same? Please, help us older readers and those with bad memory problems, Geoff!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 01:06:43 PM »

Would love to see if he responds!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 01:08:18 PM »

I think I'm onboard with having this happen!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 09:34:50 PM »

Would love to see if he responds!

Probably won't, me being a small fry in a large basket and all that, but I will give hime a week or two and then hit up every single DC editor and writer that is on Twitter and ask them the same question.
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS