HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:14:21 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vampirella  (Read 2951 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 20, 2019, 09:27:25 PM »

welllll now!!

Look at Dynamite go!!!

I am already reading two of their titles, which is exactly two more than I planned and two more than I ever expected  Cheesy, but now I see where Priest is coming over to join in my Dynamite reading as he will be taking over Vampirella.

I was also starting to get an itch to read the two current James Bond titles they have ongoing (007 and Origin) as I have heard some pretty good things out of those, so that, along with my current Red Sonja and the great Peter Canon: Thunderbolt reading, would bring my total up to a whopping five Dynamite titles a month

Un-freakin'-real!!!!
 Shocked

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 12:15:44 PM »

Because Priest will write it next, I could read it.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 03:36:47 PM »

Amen brotha.

And now that Peter Cannon has completed (didn't know it was only a five issue mini) and one of the Bond series is ending next month or so, that leaves plenty of room for another Priest written book.

* he says knowing he is so very far from being up-to-date on Priest's Deathstroke ...

* he says while running from Jimmy and Jeff's stare-down

Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS