HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:09:34 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: searching issues  (Read 6429 times)
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« on: January 08, 2018, 03:48:47 PM »

anyone have trouble searching for books in MU via the Publication tab under "Browse".  Ever since the last update (last week) i only get 1 result (Avengers cartoon "infinity comic") no matter what date range i enter.  very frustrating. 
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:49:50 PM »

On the website or the App?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:19:08 PM »

app
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 02:29:52 AM »

Hmm...I usually always search under the actual named character or title under 'Browse.' I've always found their Search function to be garbage.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 03:01:18 AM »

It’s working ok on my iPhone app.  Maybe delete and reinstall?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »

it was most certainly an ID10T error Smiley

with the change in year i forgot to move my search back to 2016 (yes i'm that far back...Nov) so i was searching for Nov 2017 which has not yet hit MU.

all set now.  Finished IvX which was a waste of time as it could have been resolved much faster had anyone actually been "in character".

started reading "Renew your Vows"...still dont buy into this Annie May as there is only 1 true daughter of Peter Parker and thats Mayday, but its written by Gerry Conway and i've always loved his writing, always had a good handle on PP and crew...he even did a pretty good job on the Carnage minis.  read the 1st issue and will continue for now but like spider-gwen it means nothing just another alternative universe story.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS