HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:16:12 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And so it begins ...  (Read 3847 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 13, 2018, 01:16:19 AM »

I had to double check to make sure today was not my birthday when I saw THIS news. Man that makes the younger me smile and the older me tingle with anticipation. Hello Jason Aaron!!!

It is now only a matter of time before a couple of toy companies also see the writing on the wall and get their damn product back to Marvel before I begin to feel like a "MARIONETTE" and "BUG" out, allowing my "DIRE WRAITH" like feelings to show.  Grin

But as for the news above, welcome home, old friend. I hope you bring Belit with you
 Smiley
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:44:02 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 06:36:27 PM »

Great news!  It has to be Jason  Aaron right?  No one else at Marvel could write Conan like him!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS