HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 08:07:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones Season 7  (Read 3899 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 24, 2017, 02:53:26 PM »

2 Episodes in and things are moving quickly.  Almost too fast for my taste.

Episode 1:  Loved, loved, loved the opening scene.  Arya Stark is my absolute favorite character.  She is taking no prisoners and I love it.

Episode 2:  Wow - that ending!  And Theon, Theon.   Angry 
He is absolutely worthless.  I thought he was on a road to redemption and now I think he just needs to die.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 11:16:22 AM »

Episode 6

Ice Dragon!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 06:41:51 PM »

Wife was upset when that happened. Well, not THAT, but what happened to cause THAT to happen

Cheesy

And honestly, I kinda know how she felt ... a little. Funny how you can get vested in something like that.

And
by "That" I mean a non-entity. Pure lifeless. It's bad enough getting emotionally tied to characters that are human or true animals  Cheesy, but when it happens to things/beings that do not even exist??
That is good writing!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 07:45:07 PM »

Yeah I couldn't believe it.

I do have to say though....

Why on earth did he go after that one?  You've got one on the ground, WITH ALL OF THE HEROES ON IT, that is right in front of you - larger than life itself.  But you throw you spear at the one miles up in the air?

But even knowing that I'm still happier what happened happened rather than what COULD (should?) have happened.   Grin

And I agree...
It is funny how we get more attached to the fake animals than the people.  They better not kill Ghost.  There will be hell to pay.  Just saying.   Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS