HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 09:51:43 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: LoSH thread  (Read 7345 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: October 01, 2016, 09:10:23 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about when/if the Legion (Rebirth?) is coming.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 11:06:01 PM »

Not yet  Undecided Suppose to be around sometime or another, but it will be after the Robin/Superboy book (that they pushed back to 2017) is all I can tell

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 11:46:29 PM »

Not yet  Undecided Suppose to be around sometime or another, but it will be after the Robin/Superboy book (that they pushed back to 2017) is all I can tell

I have NO desire for the Robin/Superboy book ( I actually liked Connor from the DCnU).
But I am curious to see the Legion back in full force.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 01:52:38 AM »

Oh Legion will be the top draw for me hands down, but after becoming a fan of the non-Morrison Damien and being introduced to the newest Superboy, I am also looking forward to Super Sons. Just nowhere close to Legion.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 06:46:05 PM »

Same here. I'm looking forward to both books but none more than the Legion.  And I'm still praying Hickman has a part in it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 08:33:27 PM »

Grin

I would literally .... well you know. Something to do with my pants.  Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »

Just getting caught up on weeks of E-Mails and found this one that I found enjoyable.

Not that that should surprise anyone as it is LoSH based sooo...  Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 01:23:14 AM »

Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please !

https://www.newsarama.com/28536-hickman-teases-involvement-in-dc-s-rebirth.html

Please let this happen!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 01:30:09 AM »

He could write a Super-pets masterworks series, and I'd buy all of them.

And just eat it up and call it Shakespeare too!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 03:38:03 AM »

Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please !

https://www.newsarama.com/28536-hickman-teases-involvement-in-dc-s-rebirth.html

Please let this happen!

Oh dammit.  That article is from 2016.   

It showed up in my Facebook feed today so I thought it was new.  Got me all excited for nothing.   Angry

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »

Ah, so this is what disappointment feels like. Sad

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS