HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:26:36 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Free X-Men #1's  (Read 5231 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 22, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »

All the relaunch titles from the recent X-Men Ressurxion (ya just never get tired of those "X" letters in words do ya?) for free for those that desire such a thing.

According to BC ... well, just click HERE and follow what they say.

I honestly think you guys should try Blue and the surprisingly good (because I actually liked the heck out of it  Cheesy) Jean Grey. The rest? Meh, although if you like late 80's style X-Men, just action, man, just action, you may like the Weapon X stuff. It was fun, but just not what I want right now.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 02:55:18 PM »

redeemed the coupon yesterday and plan on reading them.

odd thing is i could not get them on my unlimited app and had to download a separate app.  kind of odd as i'd like to keep them all together and use a sing app...of course it could be user error
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 02:57:02 PM »

So I went out to the link and got the Free issues.  I had to download a different Marvel reader app I guess for purchased comics.  No biggy so I got them.

Then check this out - I went to ComiXology today and there they are - in my library listed as "Recently Purchased"!!

I guess I had linked the two together ages ago thinking I was linking MU?  Who knows, but pretty cool that I can get things in the Marvel app and it will show up in ComiXology.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 02:57:59 PM »

redeemed the coupon yesterday and plan on reading them.

odd thing is i could not get them on my unlimited app and had to download a separate app.  kind of odd as i'd like to keep them all together and use a sing app...of course it could be user error

Looks like we posted right about the same time.  Not user error on your part - I had to do the same thing.  I guess its a separate app for things you purchase?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 10:22:27 PM »

and while the MU app is far prom perfect it is miles better than the app i had to download...navigation is horrible.

just read Gold...like almost every other X-men reboot it tries to hard to recapture Claremont.  Not saying it was bad but rather cliche...didnt hate seeing the baseball game, always enjoyed them in the past but it feels forced.  more talking head spewing bigotry thinly disguised as saving the world.  kitty apologizing to normals for the inhuman thing when the inhumans dropped a biohazard on top of NY (along with their floating city) killing and/or mutating folks without regard or apology.

not going out to buy this anytime soon...i will wait for MU.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 11:32:30 PM »

Not saying it was bad ...

That's okay, you can leave that all to me. It was bad.

"Cuz it was bad ya'll. It was bad ya'll. It was badder than bad and its bad ya'll"
Stolen (borrowed) from Dead Mike - CB4 movie
Cheesy

And I have nooooo idea why that song popped into my head. Ha Man that was a funny movie

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS