HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 10:34:38 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE ORVILLE!!!!  (Read 4223 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 16, 2017, 01:34:10 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 01:19:45 PM »

Oh man that looks baaaaaaaad!  It will probably be a smash hit and I'll love it. Lololololol.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 06:08:07 PM »

Oh man that looks baaaaaaaad!  It will probably be a smash hit and I'll love it. Lololololol.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am all over it, myself.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 04:36:24 PM »

So the new series (Hulu this time) is out soon and here is the first sneak peek...
Seems to be the first few minutes of the first episode (with the new opening credits as well)

As before, I'm looking forward to it!!

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 12:18:43 AM »

looking forward to this as well.  at times it felt more true to Gene Rodenberry's vision that Trek was doing at the time.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 01:10:37 PM »

looking forward to this as well.  at times it felt more true to Gene Rodenberry's vision that Trek was doing at the time.

Yes it did!

Creator Seth Macfarlane (sp?) is a huge fan of SToS and it really shows. Especially in season two. I guess really around the midway point of season one it started, once he got enough of the required "Look executives, this is a comedy show, not a sci-fi show. I know how you treat sci-fi shows here"
 Grin Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 08:22:35 PM »

Man, I still haven't even started this!  When can I find the time??!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS