HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:49:24 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Current Independent Comixology Library - Charting!  (Read 3195 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 14, 2016, 10:44:05 PM »

Here is all the other Independent comics I currently own but haven't read in my Comixology Library.  Some of these are freebies Should I read these before buying current comics or keep putting them off?

If you were me, how would you rank them?  Are there some I read before others? 

Lola XOXO: Wasteland Madam 1, 2, 3   ASPEN

Hacktivist 1   BOOM!
Lumberjanes 1   BOOM!
Tranlucid 1   BOOM!
The Woods 1   BOOM!

Overwatch 1   DARK HORSE

Magnus: Robot Fighter 1   DYNAMITE
Terminal Hero 1   DYNAMITE
Warlord of Mars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34   DYNAMITE
Warlord of Mars Annual 1   DYNAMITE

Werwolves of Montpellier   FANTOGRAPHICS

Locke & Key TPB Vol 1   IDW
Ragnarok 1   IDW
Revolution #00 Prelude   IDW
Star Trek / Planet of the Apes 1   IDW
Winterworld 1   IDW

Letter 44 #1   ONI
The Life After 1   ONI
Stumptown 1   ONI

Insufferable 1   Thrillbent

Alice in Wonderland TPB Vol 1   Zenescope
Beyond Wonderland TPB   Zenescope
Call of Wonderland TPB   Zenescope
Escape from Wonderland TPB   Zenescope
Return to Wonderland TPB   Zenescope
Tales From Wonderland TPB   Zenescope
Wonderland  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22   Zenescope
Wonderland: Asylum 1, 2, 3, 4, 5   Zenescope
Wonderland:  Clash of Queens 1, 2, 3   Zenescope
Wonderland:  Down the Rabbit Hole 1, 2, 3, 4, 5   Zenescope
Wonderland: The House of Liddle Vol 1   Zenescope
Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass 1, 2, 3, 4, 5   Zenescope
Helsing 1   Zenescope

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:57:12 PM »

Well knocking a few titles out due to their publisher ...
any Zenoscope or Aspen book I will have no opinion on as I never read those titles. Well, I did flip through Zenoscopes new horror book you mention a few months back and that looked cool, but other than that ... nope. Most of it is T&A and I have no thoughts on that other than I usually don't enjoy those.

Actually ... heck ... I only see a couple books I know here anyway, so that makes it even easier.

The Woods by James Tynion was a pretty cool concept (like a Dr. Who episode) where a school is mysteriously transported to an alien planet. I read the first 20 or so and while I really liked the beginning, it started to wain on me a little and I got sidetracked. Haha. always meant to get back to it though

Ragnarok we both should read as it is Simmonson doing Thor again. Just not Marvel's Thor. 11 issues are out, or I am waiting on 11 ... I can't remember. Not sure if it is a 12 issue or not, but that is what I am thinking/hoping as I am waiting for it to be done then so I can read. If it isn't done at 12, I may have to break down and start it anyway. They only reason I haven't yet is it comes out so ... sparsely ... that I am afrais I will forget what happened issue to issue. Really want to read, but almost have to have a finished story.
 Undecided

Locke & Key Huh READ NOW !!! Just stop reading this and go read that ASAP. One of the best story idea's .. man I love that title. It is over now, but with the new show coming soon ... hopefully ... again ... they are releasing a one-shot in a couple months that has another story. I will be reading that at the shop first thing!!! Yeah. One of my favorites.

Stumptown ..Another good Rucka book. But what volume? There have been three. The first one was a four or six ... or eight issue mini  Cheesy that I really liked. I can't find all the issues of vol 2 (another mini) so I have been holding off reading vol 3 (up to issue 10 I think) until I can find those vol 2s. Frustrating

Not thoughts on the others. .. sorry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS