HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:37:02 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Go watch 10 minutes!!  (Read 3209 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: November 07, 2016, 01:51:55 AM »

Legends of Tomorrow, episode 2 on the CW website. Watch the first superhero fight in the first 10 minutes of episode 2 with the JSA; it's awesome!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 03:02:53 PM »

OKAY !!!  Wink

I will do so sometime today. (How did I miss this post originally? I have no idea)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 09:36:15 PM »

It was cool. Love the JSA, I do, I do, I do.

I liked Obsidian, other than that cowl/mask thing. I like the face part, the black nylon covering that fits into his design, but the head covering part was kinda off. Too much trying to make him look like the comic. I think if they would have went a little looser or more fabric to make it more like Moon Knight, if you will, I think it would have shown better. I think.
 Grin
Vixen was well done. Liked the way they showed her power set and good look.
Stargirl was also well done all around.
Not enough Dr. Mid-Nite for me (one of my first childhood heroes that I thought was cool), but with Obsidian around it was hard to showcase him other than a "I can see in the dark" thing (but I only watched about 20 minutes, soooo)
Commander Steel was ... really an ass.  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS