HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:32:22 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - September 14, 2016  (Read 2953 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 12, 2016, 06:12:51 PM »

Added to my Library today.  Usually these go to the bottom of my reading list, but I have to read Vision 5!

Marvel Unlimited
All New Inhumans 5
All New X-Men 6
Extraoridnary X-Men 8
Guardians of the Galaxy 6
Mighty Thor 5
Spider-Man 2099 8
The Infinity Entity 1
Uncanny Avengers 7
Vision 5
Weirdworld 4

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 02:00:38 PM »

Picked up more from ComiXology than I had planned for this week.  Just couldn't resist these.

ComiXology

Birthright 18
Kill or be Killed 1
Detective 940
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps 4
Superwoman 2
Wonder Woman 6
Dragonlance Legends: Time of the Twins TPB - loved this novel when I was a teenager.  Comixology has this Trade for 1/2 price so I had to grab it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 09:23:33 PM »

Flash #6
Red Hood & the Outlaws #2
Superwoman #2
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 12:52:43 PM »

Flash #6
Red Hood & the Outlaws #2
Superwoman #2

You a fellow Superwoman fan? We all love that book here !!! I'm going to try and read that #2 issue today.

You read The New Super-Man yet? Really good. Different take. Main guy is a total jerk, but it works and I am sure he will "grow". I just hope he does before the book gets canceled.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 02:11:29 PM »

I LOVE the Superwoman series! Read the second issue this morning and I am hooked! Great cast and story.

I haven't tried Super-Man yet, but it sounds like the original premise to Booster Gold.

I am not a fan of Red Hood aka Jason Todd, but Artemis is great. The second issue is far better than the first. Bizarro Superman is the first arc and I love the dialogue in this book.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 05:53:48 PM »

I haven't tried Super-Man yet, but it sounds like the original premise to Booster Gold.

Really?? Hmmm ... in what way? (Not familiar with Booster's original premise, as you can tell  Cheesy)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS