HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:45:13 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comixology Sales  (Read 52724 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2020, 05:56:52 PM »

Ummm, first off, did I see Rich make te post above?
I damn sure don'
t remember it
 Grin

A little late now ... okay, late as #&*$, but ...
How ya doing, Rich?

Anyway, thinking about picking up a 99¢'er, four issue trade of Justin Jordan's Breaklands: Season One (free for Comixology Unlimited folks) but was wondering if Jeff knew anything about it first.

Of course then, after seeing that and before coming here to ask Jeff I make the mistake of seeing what else they have and dang it, wouldn't ya know it, all the FF (and Avengers) comics that I love from the say ... 20¢ to 50¢ original price range are up for sale. I am going to jump on some FF (I think) even though I will be getting MU soon, I can't let a price like that slip by. Not when I have holes in my digital stuff I need filling.

Man, the wife is going to have to find out about this one, though I may be able to ... no ... yeah, I'm gonna get in trouble again. Hope to see you guys in about 3 months when I recover from this ass beating I am about to take
 Cheesy
Maybe Jeff will be started with The Blade Itself by then?
ZING!!!
 Grin Grin Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2020, 09:50:15 PM »

(Perry, Rich's post is from 2 years ago! Wink )

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2020, 12:17:27 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2020, 12:39:50 AM »

Man, between you and Jeff tonight...
 Cheesy

I know it was from two years ago. That was my point and why I said (or from the look of what I actually typed, I tried to say)
 "I don't remember it". I even put a big smiley afterwards and then said "A little late now ...okay, late as #*$*" (meaning, yeah, 2 years is more than a little late, it's late as #$@#)
 Smiley

First Jeff didn't notice I was talking about a 20 year old series, when I ask "If you remember it" and now you? Man, I tell ya, what have you guys been drinkin?
 Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
 Grin

EDIT - and to top it off, Jeff came here, laughed at me, again, for some reason, and still didn't answer my question on if he tried the book in my post.  Undecided Cheesy
Yep, I think you either need to post more, read more, listen to that book or anything. Just don't take more time off.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EDIT 2 -

I'm not sure if your on their email list or not but you should be.  I got a special $20 off coupon from them yesterday with a $30 minimum purchase.  So I picked up $45 worth of DC for $25. That's a win folks.

MAN JEFF!!! Nice get on that $20 off coupon yesterday!!!
 Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:47:39 AM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2020, 02:54:39 AM »

Yeah I missed all that then Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2020, 03:14:19 AM »

"I don't remember it". I even put a big smiley afterwards and then said "A little late now ...okay, late as #*$*" (meaning, yeah, 2 years is more than a little late, it's late as #$@#)
 Smiley

LOL.  Yeah, I kind of thought you knew when you posted the "late as..." but I couldn't help but laugh at ya when I saw Jimmy's post.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS