HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:14:47 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marvel Unlimited  (Read 4673 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 08, 2016, 06:30:44 PM »

Dang, you guys that have MU have to write them and tell them to get on updating their Marvel Comics Presents issues, or ask them if there is a reason for them not being updated.
 Wink Grin

I went to check on some titles that I never finished, never read or would like to re-read and came across these missing issues. I can't even remember what issues they were missing, as I found this last night, but I think they have issues 1 - 11, but then it jumps to issue 28 and then 40-44 and then they have issues 78 - 121 or whatever it was. I wonder if they just haven't gotten around to it yet, or if it is a jab at a creator or if there is a reason they can't (IE Superboy and DC no longer owning him).

I am heading out today to grab some of the early issues of MCP from Dave (another side-effect of listening to that Marvel Untold Story as they talked about this briefly and now I want to see how certain creators handled certain things) but was kinda wondering what was up with the other issues. I thought it may come off better ... they may actually answer ... if the question was from an actual user of MU.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 02:04:13 PM »

So is anyone reading THIS yet?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 03:39:33 PM »

Not yet.  I'm still wrapping up Secret Wars.  Planning getting current on the Star Wars titles next and THEN I'll get current on the rest of the marvel universe.  But it is in my library with Vision and Spider-Woman.  Waiting, waiting, waiting on for me like a lost puppy.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS