HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:06:59 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader - August 3, 2016  (Read 2392 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 04, 2016, 12:43:36 PM »

I only have a couple in so far, but as Jeff is busy having drinks with ex Star Trek women, and suffering through every second of it I am sure  Wink Cheesy, I figured I would go ahead and get this weeks "reader" started.

Kill or Be Killed #1 - Oh yeah, another good one by the Bru'ips team  Grin
Suicide Squad Rebirth #1 - Not bad, not great, but it's a "rebirth" issue and those are usually "meh"
Back Issue #3 - Digging deep into the old comic news once again with this Joker centric issue. I actually started this a couple days ago, but these puppies are pretty massive when it comes to text, so it takes a few to get finished when you're soaking up every word, every article.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 02:13:27 PM »

Lol. Yeah, I'll be falling down on the job this week. And likely just a lot of falling down.   Cheesy

But I did manage to squeeze in a little bit of reading so far.

Marvel Unlimited - Secret Wars Tie Ins
Hail Hydra 1
Hail Hydra 2
Hail Hydra 3
Hail Hydra 4
Age of Apocalypse 1

I should finish up the tie-ins by next week.  Maybe this week depending on down time.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 04:28:20 AM »

Marvel Unlimited - Secret Wars Tie Ins
Age of Apocalypse 2
Age of Apocalypse 3
Age of Apocalypse 4
Age of Apocalypse 5

Should wrap up the Tie-ins this week.  Once I'm done with that I'm going to go back and re-read Secret Wars.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS