HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 03:57:30 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - June 15, 2016  (Read 3683 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 13, 2016, 08:21:54 PM »

Added to MU Library today (Monday)

All New Inhumans 2
All New X-Men 2
Darth Vader Annual 1
Illuminati 2
Kanan 9
Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Hercules 1
Hercules 2
Scarlet Witch 1
Spider-Man 2099 4
Star Wars Annual 1
Ultimates 2
Uncanny Avengers 3

Shipping this week from DCBS:

Justice League #50
Black Science TP Vol 04 Godworld
Ninjak TP Vol 03 Operation Deadside

Picked up today on Comixology:

Batman #1
Grayson #18
Justice League #51
Superman #1
Titans: Rebirth #1
Midnighter #11

NOTE: UPDATED 06/15
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:42:43 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 03:44:07 PM »

Updated my list above with everything I got this week.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 06:24:18 PM »

Shipping this week from DCBS:

Ninjak TP Vol 03 Operation Deadside

My suggestion for when this book arrives, take it out of the box, Place it directly on your bookshelf (right next to your Ninjak TP Vol 2) and walk away. Without any look back. Just walk away. This title is so good, but this arc was just horrible.

Of course maybe you will enjoy it. I hope you do. Even you enjoy it even slightly more than me (and I almost hate it) you will be doing good. Getting reading to start the issue after that Deadside arc here soon, and I have never looked forward to getting a arc out of my mind as much as that one.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 06:28:50 PM »

It goes to the bottom of my Valiant TPB stack so I'll let you know what I think.....in 2017.   Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 02:39:08 PM »

It goes to the bottom of my Valiant TPB stack so I'll let you know what I think.....in 2017.   Cheesy

Grin
It belongs in the bottom of SOMETHING that's for sure
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 12:46:34 PM »

I got:

Action Comics ...957? 958? That number is what I got!! Cheesy
Superman #1
Aquaman #1
Green Lanterns #1
Wonder Woman #1
Black Canary #12
Green Arrow #1

And....

Titans #1 (cuz you all kept on me...and well, I'm curious too!!

Also, my Grant Morrison Wonder Woman Earth One arrived in the mail....now when to read it....(I also picked up the grand deluxe 30th Anniversary Crisis on Infinite Earths. I figure if this is the story that will continually fuel and change DC again and again, might as well own my own copy finally!)

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »

Wonder Woman Earth 1 is actually a quick read. Don't be intimidated about time on that one.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 04:23:32 PM »

Wonder Woman Earth 1 is actually a quick read. Don't be intimidated about time on that one.

True. You may not like the approach, but it isn't a long read.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS