HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 05:51:45 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AQUAMAN - REBIRTH  (Read 29794 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2018, 05:59:06 PM »

So Kelly Sue DeConnick is coming on the title and will make Arthur more "Momoa" looking. Oh, and another, new origin! YAY!!!

No ... wait ... why is ...

Oh well. I will still try it because I am a big two whore of the Nth degree, but ... I mean ... what if Aquaman the movie flops? Will Arthur's origin and look return to normal or what is normal or what is Aquaman or what ...?
*head spinning*

LINK

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2018, 06:22:36 PM »

UGH.

NO.

I'm not entirely keen on her writing. I tried her very first Captain Marvel stuff-twice-and still could read past issue 10.

Her initial arc sounds interesting-it could fit in anywhere and read well. Matching the character to the movie would be a grieviously stupid mistake.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2018, 06:59:05 PM »

If the rumors are true, I should say with a caveat. 😎

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2018, 12:33:49 AM »

True, but I have read it about from a couple different sources now, and although that still doesn't prove anything, it adds a tad more credence than just the known rumor mill site

Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS