HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:29:56 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Men of Wrath  (Read 4055 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 25, 2016, 03:26:34 PM »

So I came here to see if anyone else has read this mini-series by Jason Aaron and Ron Garney and was set to post a link to MU for you guys to easily access it, but all I found was THIS

Do they really only have issues 1,2 and 4 ??

If so, someone needs to let them know to fix that and then you guys that have not read it need to do so  Smiley but has anyone else read it outside of MU?

I thought it was a pretty good series, although the art got a little more "scratchy" towards the last 3 issues. Not sure if that was Garney in a rush or a different inker or what. Still, a harsh little gem of a book this was and I really enjoyed it. It had a beginning and an actual ending, which is always good for a mini
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 04:19:45 PM »

sometime a single issue gets mis catagorized and ends up disassociated from the rest of the series.  its pretty annoying but at least sometimes the missing issue is out there.  i just checked and there are two listings for the book...one with 1,2 & 4, the other with 3-5
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 04:37:43 PM »

Awesome !!

If you haven't read it, check it out ... if you are in a brutal mood or feel a tad angry.  Cheesy Not for the timid   Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 08:46:52 PM »

Yep!  This one I've actually read!  I got the TPB at the end of last year.

I remember loving it at the time but I can't remember how it ended.  I know it's several generations of killers and the journey to the present was pretty fun.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS