HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 11:21:28 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Batman / Superman  (Read 2318 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 13, 2016, 09:53:10 PM »

If you guys get a chance, pick up issue #'s 28 and 29 of this. And issue #30 when it comes out  Grin

I am getting ready to read issue 28 in a few, having read issue 29 ... just because and found it to be a very cool little issue. This really reminds me of some old World Finest issues. I mean, there is just that kind of feel to that issue. Of course I am hoping that the issue prior (#28) to the one I just read (#29) is just as good, but I think maybe it will be.

Not sure if the new Trinity title will work, at all, or not, but I am hopeful it can be like this, even with the addition of WW. I don't want love stories between the Kryptonian and the Greek Goddess (will she still be daughter of Zues?), but I want good 'old feel stories. Team-Ups. Missions. Shocking endings! Where the characters were what they should be, where characters "are what we thought they were"  Grin

Go look at some of the old Worlds Finest covers. I want that!!

Or go look at some of the old 70's JLA covers. I want that!!!

(Not sure how this turned into a soap box about getting back to the good days.)
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS