HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:26:51 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Negan has been cast for Season 7 of the Walking Dead  (Read 1979 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 11, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/11/10/jeffrey-dean-morgan-joins-the-walking-dead-in-a-key-role/

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins ‘The Walking Dead’ in a Key Role

Warning: Spoilers from “The Walking Dead” comics and TV series follow.

“The Walking Dead” isn’t even finished with the first half of its sixth season, and it has a few huge plot points that need resolution — ahem, Glenn — but the blockbuster zombie series has already cast its next big villain.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan (“The Good Wife”) will play the role of Negan, a baseball-bat-wielding heavy, AMC confirmed to Speakeasy. The Hollywood Reporter, which first reported the news, said Morgan will appear as a guest star before becoming a regular in season seven.

Negan is notorious among fans of “The Walking Dead” comics as the leader of a dangerous group called The Saviors. He kills Glenn in the comics, so maybe there is some glimmer of hope, however short-lived, for fans who are rooting for Glenn to survive that sea of walkers in the third episode of this season.

Morgan is one of Hollywood’s go-to character actors for comic book adaptations. He played the Comedian in Zack Snyder’s “Watchmen” adaptation, and he co-starred in 2010′s “The Losers,” which was based on the Vertigo comics. In March, he’ll appear as Bruce Wayne’s father, Thomas, in Snyder’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.”

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS