HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:16:00 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL -- Thursday Night Season Kickoff  (Read 14706 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 05:03:10 PM »

....of course they did...... Undecided

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 12:30:41 AM »

hahahahahaha  Grin

Besides, its not like I walked into a good part of the game for the Steelers. Gronk is the largest guy on the field besides linemen, running free down the middle of the feet for 40 yards? Good lord, that was awful.

Grin
I know, And I blame coaches. I don't mind being young at the DB position ... or even piss poor or god awful ... but when you have 4 or 5 guys running in circles prior to a snap, that is on the D coaching. He did not prepare his unit to play... at all
 Angry

Just to stoke the Perry / Wringer "cheater" debate:

Steelers coaches upset as headsets filled with Pats' radio broadcast

Cheesy

The Pats have had that "Issue" for years. We are not the only team it has happened to. It "accidentally happens" at the oddest times (at very important games it seems) and should have been fixed years ago. So it goes on for about 10 minutes and then the Pats have to turn off there communications to make it "fair".

I don't think it is "cheating", I do think it is bullshit they have not fixed the issue that this stadium has had since 2011 or there-abouts. (they are saying it is the signal getting crossed/bounced around the Stadium structure)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 04:11:34 AM »

I'm just glad your Steelers came through and whupped the stuffing out of Crapernick and that team. That organization can continue to go down the tubes with that conceited, no-talent ass clown behind center.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2015, 02:22:39 PM »

Wow....the Packers...just wow.

Now, I may be a homer, but I'll also criticize very heavily as well. Ignorance is bliss is NOT how I wish to be as a fan.

Rogers has looked skittish in the pocket-in a pocket that is not collapsing all the time!-for the last 3 games.

Is there such a degree in drop off for the GB WRs after the loss of Jordy Nelson? Listen, I like Cobb a lot, and he can do a lot of things, but I never thought he was as good as Jordy. True, true.

With the WRs they have now, with James Jones, who never had the afterburners to really shake and hustle someone, to 2 1st and 2nd year players in Davante Adams and Ty Montgomery and  Richard "Do I look this lost on the field each week?" Rodgers, I fear this team may not win again this year if last night is any indication. (yes, hyperbole Wink )

But Aaron Rodgers needs to put that ball out there and let his receivers fight for the ball too.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2015, 05:08:03 PM »

I thought for sure the Pack was going to take Denver down.  Really surprised by that outcome.

For me and my Cowboys:  The bad news is we've lost 5 in a row.  The good news is we're in the NFC East.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2015, 05:52:47 PM »

Yeh, dem 'boys are only 2nd in the division, then, right? Sheesh....

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2015, 07:11:31 PM »

Dead last - but still in it!!

NFC East      W   L

Giants   4   4

Redskins   3   4

Eagles   3   4

Cowboys   2   5

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS