HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 05:52:37 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Collecting  (Read 7467 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 01:50:19 PM »

I'm telling ya guys going the trade route with all your books is the way to go. I had tried to go all trade for years, and I am so happy to see that you guys are having an easier time at than I did.
 Cheesy

The thing about trades that you just can't beat is, like Jimmy just stated, are they are usually cheaper.

There is not one single comic that doesn't read better in trade format. Not one.

They are easier to store, move, sell and most importantly ... replace!!!

Yes, I am now a digital fanatic, something I honestly never saw myself being  Cheesy, but if I were ever to go back to buying "paper" comics again, there would be not one floppy to be found in my house, as they would all be trades.

I have been and will always be a huge proponent of the industry going that route and if we can get all the buyers to start doing it, then the industry will follow!!!!
 Smiley

Of course on the flip side of that, the one thing I do like about digital, is that it does allow me to "try" the occasional book/issue of a new series without having to keep the issue or get rid of it once I am done if I don't like it. I do like that aspect, but yeah, everything else ... Trades are the way!!!!

(Especially in creator owned/small publisher comics. Every single title you buy should be in trade!!! Even the Walking Dead,, Jeff!!!)
 Cheesy Grin
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS