HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:32:04 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Perry!!  (Read 8382 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 01:44:03 AM »

Holy you know what on a you know what ... FINALLY!!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys. Freaking tv/entertainment room paint job fell into anarchy when I went to paint my popcorn ceiling in that room and the entire ceiling about fell on my butt. I have felt like Tom Hanks in The Money Pit the last 2 or 3 weeks now.

Made it worse when I fell of a very tall ladder (a two foot step-stool in actuality) and broke my foot. Got my toes caught in-between the side rail of step one and step two, lost my balance and when I fell my foot twisted ... while my toes were still jammed in like Spock ... and cracked two darn metatarsals.

Three days later fell in shower and made it worse and then another three or four days after that I fell off the same damn foot st .... huge ass ladder again and punch my knee through a wall I had just finished the last coat of paint on.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Angry

But that room is done now and I am back. Hopefully back for awhile before I do anything as stupid as try to make the house look good again.  Grin

And by the by, please know that even though I/we may not say it enough, seeing posts from everyone of you guys really make the days go by. I know you guys can't post much, you being much busier (usually) than I ever am, but love to see you jump on and share when you can.

Believe that !!!

Now ... let's see what I missed. Man this is going to take awhile ....
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:46:11 AM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 03:38:56 AM »

glad to hear you're...sorta'...kinda'....all right? Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 01:34:51 AM »

glad to hear you're...sorta'...kinda'....all right? Grin

Cheesy
Right? Other than my body falling all to hell and losing my mind from all these meds I am perfect!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks  Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015, 12:28:19 AM »

Getting ready to install Windows 10. So if you guys don't hear from me for awhile, you know I will be cursing.  Cheesy

Edit - Waaaay easier than I thought it would be!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 06:13:06 AM by Perry » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS