HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:57:51 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walking Dead Season 6  (Read 19498 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 10, 2015, 10:39:58 PM »

Season 6 Trailer from SDCC!

Oh yeah - You don't know who your messing with!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 02:07:56 PM »

Only 12 hours away!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 03:15:38 AM »

spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet....

that was just as big a gut punch on TV as it was in the comic.  however, i am holding out hope that it was actually Nicholas who was getting eaten as it looked like he fell on top of Glenn.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 03:41:59 AM »

spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet....

that was just as big a gut punch on TV as it was in the comic.  however, i am holding out hope that it was actually Nicholas who was getting eaten as it looked like he fell on top of Glenn.

Even if your right I don't see how he would get out from under that herd.  And as big a gut punch as that is I I'd feel a little cheated.  But it is Kirkman and you never know.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 02:53:12 AM »

No one but Jedi and I watched this?

No post from Realmer Glenn?

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 03:12:52 AM »

No one but Jedi and I watched this?

No post from Realmer Glenn?

maybe they're still in shock? Huh

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 05:31:02 PM »

still in shock and hoping for some kind of slight of hand/misdirection to resolve this issue but its not looking good.

i was kind of hoping he would sacrifice himself as a bridge to safety for the Glen
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 08:26:51 PM »

I've been following all of the conspiracy theories.  Some may be possible so there is still hope.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 04:34:36 AM »

Morgan episode.

I liked this episode a lot.  But I have this friend who constantly trashes this show and makes me wonder if I'm the only one enjoying it sometimes.  Honestly I don't know why he watches it as he never says anything good about it.  For some reason though I've now gone from a state of euphoria to feeling depressed about the show.

Anyone else like this episode?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 01:45:39 PM »

I've been following all of the conspiracy theories.  Some may be possible so there is still hope.

Grin

Stop it the madness  Wink

Cheesy
He's gone. Dude was
on the ground, screaming in pain as zombies ate his guts. It wasn't a scream of "oh no, I am in trouble"  Grin it was a scream of "oh man I am dead". I keep seeing on-line all this "maybe he's alive" thing and I just shake my head. What is it that keeps people from believing that Glenn is gone? I only ask as comic people should know how this book/show goes and the idea that it was the other guys guts does nothing for the fact that Glenn was on his back, with no weapon, while 20 zombies was on him.

Stop the madness! Glenn is gone. Dead. Bye-Bye.

What would be worse -
A beloved character met his demise on a show that always shows how bad it is out there now
or
A show flips this for some reason and shows how Glenn made it out of that IMPOSSIBLE situation?

I would never watch another episode of this show if they were to pander to the fans of Glenn (which I am ... was  Cheesy) in that manner.

Comic spoilers  -
We all know he dies in the comic anyway

Morgan episode.

I liked this episode a lot.  But I have this friend who constantly trashes this show and makes me wonder if I'm the only one enjoying it sometimes.  Honestly I don't know why he watches it as he never says anything good about it.  For some reason though I've now gone from a state of euphoria to feeling depressed about the show.

Anyone else like this episode?

I have said many times how this show can bring you down. It is just hard to keep watching things that elicit sadness over and over again. It is why I DVR 2 or 3 weeks and watch them back to back. I get down, but I don't spend each week feeling like shit on every Monday.
 Cheesy Cheesy

Loved the Morgan episode., One of my favorite of all time.  Cool
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:49:19 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 09:30:12 PM »

Loved the Morgan episode., One of my favorite of all time.  Cool

Yea!  Glad to hear it.  One of my all time favorites too.  Forget Glenn.  How could they kill Tabitha?!?!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »

I wonder how many people out there are saying that
the voice on the Walkie, the one that said "help", was Glenn.

I can promise you, if they do bring
Glenn back, in any way other than a ghost dream or hallucination, I am off this show forever. It is one thing forcing reality out to watch a Zombie show (or any super powered show for that matter)  Grin but if they bring Glenn back from that, no.
I am done.

Saying that, this past was another good episode. Not really sure I agree with
writing the duo going back to their pride or group
, just seemed a little unnatural, but nothing that killed the episode as it was strong all in all.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 08:24:21 PM »

Did you hear who the identity of the blonde guy is?

I've been reading that it's Dwight sans iron burn.  We're clearly going to be seeing the Saviors by the Finale.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 03:10:10 AM by Jeff » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 10:25:06 PM »

Did you hear who the identity of the blonde guy is?

I've been reading that it's Dwight sans iron burn.  We're clearly going to be seeing the Saviors by the Finale.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Strikethrough and Spoiler both start with an "S" ... but ....  Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:21:51 PM by Perry » Logged

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 03:09:19 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Strikethrough and Spoiler both start with an "S" ... but ....  Cheesy Cheesy

Dang it!  I'm an idiot!  😀

Not that it matters now but I fixed it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 03:11:27 AM by Jeff » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS