HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 09:20:55 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Image CHEAP  (Read 4660 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 01, 2015, 11:58:09 AM »

Hey guys, ever wanted to try an Image title but just felt too bogged down? Well now you can try a bunch of them for only 99¢ each. Heck they even have some trades that you can buy the first arc of cheaper than the first paper trade. Image always puts out a titles first trade for the amazingly low price of $10, but HERE you can buy the digital version for only $5 or again, just try an issue or two to see if ya like it.

Copperhead (Jimmy) the first 5 issues 99¢ each
Invisible Republic 1 and 2 (reminds me I have to post my thoughts on 4  Cheesy)
Ellis' Trees 1-8
Brubaker's The Fade Out 1-6
Pisces (Jeff  Cheesy) just the first issue

Reyn 1-5 (Never tried this but looks to be fantasy/sci-fi ... a maybe for Jimmy?)
Wayward 1-7 (Never tried this one either ... may for this price)

They also have the first three issues of Secret Identity that I have just grabbed. A friend of mine at the LCS (not Dave  Wink) told me I would really like this. I figured for $3 for the first three issues, cheaper than the first issue alone, I would give this a shot. Luckily the shop was out of issue #1 and #2 or I would have tried it right then and there. Thanks comic buyers for making that title sell out the first couple issues.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:12:28 PM »

Oh Copperhead, there we go!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS