HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:12:36 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Getting near to the ending of Axis...  (Read 3268 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: June 15, 2015, 04:42:35 PM »

..and I find most of the other tie-ins to be really stupid, annoying, or just foolish.

Yes, Axis should have just stuck around in Uncanny Avengers. To be honest, I may skip the trade of Uncanny Avengers volume 2 when it's released. I'm really just not enjoying Axis.

I'm surprised American gov't powers haven't just decided to nuke New York proper, what with all their "heroes" causing such destruction, chaos, and well, death and subjugation.

I can see they don't have to worry about fallout...cause it all just blows up into Secret Wars and the Battleworld!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 10:58:07 PM »

I didn't read ANY of the tie-ins as I felt pretty strongly about it just being an Uncanny Avengers arc. Doing that did cause me to miss a semi important thing that happened in one of them, however, and that took me awhile to figure out that I had missed something and not that I was just losing it. It had to do with Mags, but it wasn't anything that we didn't know, I just missed the fact that Marvel did it
Made Mags officially not the father of Wanda and Pietro

But the government powers thing? That can be said for most every hero title and hero fight. Wasn't most of the fighting in an alternate future as well? I honestly don't remember.
 Cheesy

EDIT - But your umbrage over all of this is really high. You can stop reading it ya know  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:00:38 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS