HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 06:55:20 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Need help from one of you MU guys  (Read 3742 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 13, 2015, 01:21:55 PM »

Hey guys, those that are subscribed to Marvel Unlimited, I need a favor. First of all I guess this favor depends on if Marvel has included the issue in the MU yet, but if they have I need a favor.

Could one of you look for the mini-series "Spider-Men" by Bendis (when Peter and Miles team-up) and tell me what is the cliffhanger/ending with future ramifications that CBR brought up in this weeks chat with Alonzo? I am assuming it is near the final page of the last issue. Just wondering what they are talking about as they didn't say, but I guess Bendis is suppose to answer or close that opened can here soon.

Thanks in advance
 Smiley

EDIT - Marvel does have them up. HERE is the link when you have the time. Thanks again
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 01:25:23 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 03:17:55 PM »

perhaps two things:

1. As Peter was using the portal to go home he was giving out inane advice but got cutoff dirung his most important part. perhaps Miles heard it?

2. but more likely is that Peter went looking for a Miles in our world. With a google search he found him and last panel was an astonished Peter looking on going "oh.my.god." The end. Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 03:49:15 PM »

perhaps two things:

1. As Peter was using the portal to go home he was giving out inane advice but got cutoff dirung his most important part. perhaps Miles heard it?

2. but more likely is that Peter went looking for a Miles in our world. With a google search he found him and last panel was an astonished Peter looking on going "oh.my.god." The end. Wink

Fantastic!! Thank you, sir  Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS