HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:25:59 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Maestro after SW?  (Read 3667 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 07, 2015, 09:52:37 AM »

Seeing a couple places say that it has been confirmed by Marvel at NYCC that the Maestro will be a part of the new Marvel after Secret Wars is over. Putting that together with the semi-confirmed rumor that Banner will not be around (well, not as Hulk anyway) will Maestro be THE Hulk in Marvel now? And will that entail his own series? And just what the hell would that series even be about? Hmmm

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 05:05:31 AM »

I've thought on this, and much other things that have been talked about in Marvel and Post Secret Wars (PSW now, baby!)

I...like many different iterations of the Hulk.

But, based on how Gerry Duggan's arc ended (and thank god for genies back in bottles!) I may just stay far away from this and see if the trades end up interesting me.

I say this all now...but DC's post Convergence has me excited about many things that aren't their main books....and I kinda hope I find the same thing in Marvel.

If not... more for Image, more for Valiant!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:34:16 AM »

This may be the only thing that could pull me back to a Hulk title. I've been "Hulked out" for quite some time now. Tired of all the iterations.

So I'm excited for this.  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS