HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:43:39 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Superior Spider-Man  (Read 6198 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 27, 2015, 02:10:57 AM »

Issues 1-5

Finally reading this and loving it.  I see why it was so popular.

This may be more fun than reading regular ole Peter Parker.

I also like that the stories are really two parts.  In just five issues we've seen the Vulture and Massacre.  With cool endings.  Also LOVE mad scientist Spider-Man!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 02:29:36 AM »

I truly enjoyed where it started. I really liked it when it was tooling along just fine under it's own steam.

Results may vary as it nears the end, if you do a web-wide assessment of it.  Cool

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 12:29:03 PM »

I loved it. Almost to the point I was saddened by ... well ... not really a spoiler as you know it happens ... I loved it so much that I was almost saddened by Peter's return. I wanted Doc to stay.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 12:55:23 AM »

I'm ten issues in and just had to say I freaking love this series.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 01:01:24 AM »

Grin
Yeppers.
And when it ended it sucked!!!
 Cheesy That is the sad part about liking this damn thing. You get use to that guy doing that stuff behind that mask.  Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 02:38:11 AM »

Grrrr.  Issue 11 only has 3 pages.  Anyone else in MU have that problem?  I sent them an email.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 02:48:12 AM »

Grrrr.  Issue 11 only has 3 pages.  Anyone else in MU have that problem?  I sent them an email.

That was weird.  All my comics only had 3 pages.  I had to log out and then log back in of the app but now they are all there.  Strange.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 09:14:51 AM »

Hmmmm, that is weird. Sounds like the system logged you out into preview mode without logging you out

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 12:15:46 AM »

Hmmmm, that is weird. Sounds like the system logged you out into preview mode without logging you out

Mine has done that. Did the same fix you did Jeff.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS