HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:45:40 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Batman Arkham Knight  (Read 7010 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 21, 2015, 05:19:49 PM »

Arrrrrgh!

They aren't making this for the PS3.  Not sure I an justify buying a PS4 right now.  Extremely bummed.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 01:18:22 PM »

Was going to go get me copy at the 12 AM drop at the local Game Stop, but fell asleep around 11 and din't wake back up until right before 1. Not sure what my old ass was thinking anyway as had I done that successfully, I would have just returned home and been so tired I would've went to bed anyway.
 Cheesy

So leaving here in about 45 minutes to go get it.

And I think you can afford a PS4 now if you don't get another iPad and get a cheaper, yet just as good, Samsung tab running Lollipop.  Wink
Especially when you can walk into a Gamestop and buy the combo deal out where you can get a free copy of the new Batman game when you buy a PS4 (shown HERE) or, for $50 more, you can get the Batman PS4 shown HERE ... that has the controller that I just love (I have to get me one of those damn things. They look fantastic)

Smiley

EDIT - And don't forget you can save more money if you turn your PS3 in for store credit and put it towards the PS4. If you have the 120 GB PS3, they will give you $150 to put towards your new PS4.
 Wink
So now, you can walk out with the PS4 and the new Bats game for only $250 or $300 for the Batman one. Then you can take that money you save, put it towards a 10 inch Samsung tab, and only spend around $600 for everything!!! What a bargain!!! Whats that iPad you want cost ... $450? $550? HEEHEE
(Of course you could also go with the 11" tab, but I am waiting until that is more reasonable. but hey, you don't have to!!)
 Cheesy

EDIT 2 - Of course you probably have the iPhone as well, so switching would not be worth it for you as I am sure your tab is linked, but still, if you don't have an iphone ... Grin
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:31:54 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 03:12:29 PM »

Yep. iPhone.  Grin

I do have a Samsung phone also for work.  The MU app isn't as good as on the Samsung as it is on the iPhone.

That PS4 Batman combo would be sweet.  Unfortunately neither tablet nor game system is in the budget at the moment.  Need to sell a lot more comics on eBay!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 06:43:23 PM »

The MU app isn't as good as on the Samsung as it is on the iPhone.

The MU app should never be used on a cell phone, so that doesn't matter  Tongue

Grin

But I hear ya, sometimes ya just got o wait ons tuff you want ... I need to get back in that habit  Cheesy

And wow, been a long time since I played a game, my hands are cramping all up and all thse damn buttons!!!! Damn age!!!
 Grin

EDIT - HAHAHA, was going to correct my mis-typed stuff, but that just goes to show how my hands are now. The meds are bad enough, I have typos all the time (or just leave words out totally) but having hands shaped like I am casting spells doesn't help.
 Grin
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:47:20 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS