HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:15:18 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arrow vs Flash-for real!  (Read 3492 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: April 16, 2015, 03:10:28 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/CWArrow/videos/551091485028888/

It's just fun. Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 02:03:05 PM »

Lol.  I like how they have all the actors in it.  They could almost combine these shows and call it Justice League with all of the different heroes.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 02:10:17 PM »

And that's what I'm totally digging; that from the 'Arrow' show we have 3 of the biggest sci-fi/science heroes out there from DC!!!

Not too mention there's the bad-girl in Huntress (who, yes, her presentation leaves a little to be desired, no denying that)

Woulda been neat to see Deadshot in there, or Bronze Tiger (but I think B.T. got killed in the Arrow comic, which is why he didn't come back to the Suicide eps).

I'm a little cranky that Manu Bennett (Deathstroke) has come out to say that this season has ruined Slade and that they used him all wrong. But whatever. Can't have the same villain for every season. I'd like to see Slade used again later, but with a different presence for sure.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS