HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:58:54 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fixed it!!  (Read 6123 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: March 25, 2015, 03:31:47 AM »

The beta reader is over! Marvel now has a better reader; its along the same vein as COW used to be for Crossgen comics! So smooth, better viewing; ah I just love it!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 12:48:40 AM »

Sweet. Never minded the COW from CrossGen, though it wasn't the best it was certainly better than what Marvel had here. Glad to hear it.
Have to check out some samples now.  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 04:43:47 AM »

buuuuut....I'm unable to change or alter my library, and can't go on to the next issue of saved stuff. I've mailed them to let them know, as there are still problems. They said, we're working on it! Try our FAQs!!

Reading the new stuff each week is fine and easy, but if I have the deadpool volume from 1997-2002, and only save at issue 1....I cannot easily get to issue #2. Dammit.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »

Hmmm, odd.

I didn't mind the new reader and yes, I agree it is like CG's COW. Hope they fix this issue.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 07:05:53 PM »

buuuuut....I'm unable to change or alter my library, and can't go on to the next issue of saved stuff. I've mailed them to let them know, as there are still problems. They said, we're working on it! Try our FAQs!!

Reading the new stuff each week is fine and easy, but if I have the deadpool volume from 1997-2002, and only save at issue 1....I cannot easily get to issue #2. Dammit.

once you read the issue cant you use the "next issue" arrows at the top of the launch page

also they may have already fixed the issue as i just clicked through an issue of Alpha flight and after the final page i got a "next issue" screen that when clicked opened the next issue.

give it a shot.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 01:59:22 AM »

once you read the issue cant you use the "next issue" arrows at the top of the launch page

also they may have already fixed the issue as i just clicked through an issue of Alpha flight and after the final page i got a "next issue" screen that when clicked opened the next issue.

give it a shot.

Some of the issues I have would allow that when I hit the last issue. However, through the interface in my library, I can't click on our 'open' any of those plus signs. I have to hit 'read online' and that viewer doesn't let me advance to the next issue. So, I get stuck on the issue I put in my library. Bah. Sad

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 01:21:10 AM »

Everything is fixed and working for me.

And the new format for reading is fantastic. Maximized to screen size, with the zoom, and easy panel shifting/page scrolling, I think it's a great way to read a lot of comics. Smiley

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 11:54:42 AM »

Damn glad to hear that.  Cool About time!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS