HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:45:38 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All-New All-Different Avengers prediction!  (Read 12910 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: March 24, 2015, 04:13:37 PM »

Okay, calling it, look at the time stamp, for the blacked out FCBD cover, only Ms. Marvel and She-Thor have been revealed.

It's obvious you can see Captain Sam America
Lower right, flying in? Kid Nova
Jumping in, front and center? MILES MORALES, SPIDER-MAN
Upper left? I think it'll be Pepper Potts, Rescue armor
Flying, upper right? That one I'm having a bit of trouble with (at least in throwing out a guess)
-Angela seems redundant, what with She-Thor there (I also don't know She-Thor's ID, so no spoilers please!)

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 04:18:51 PM »

It looks like a helmet, but it could just be flowing hair that looks like a cap around a head.

Or Perhaps Doctor Strange? Certainly not Hyperion. I see that big head and I think Ronan, but he doesn't fly. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 08:44:16 PM »

Do you have a link with the pic?

EDIT:  Found it!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:46:19 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 12:03:48 AM »

Dammit! The Vision! I knew it was a high cowl!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 12:42:14 AM »

You called it on Nova too.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 02:17:34 AM »

It's gonna be Miles Morales, I just know it; and I simply will not care. Can not care, even.

Mashing up the worlds, so we'll have so many damned Spider-man clones just irks me to no end.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 01:02:31 PM »

Yup it's Miles.

And also it looks like a pure Iron Man suit. Unless it's Pepper rolling around in a Shellhead suit sans breasts.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 07:37:40 PM »

Good call, Jimmy
Was hoping for Ant-Man to be in here, but he is on the West Coast now so I guess it wouldn't have made sense.  Undecided

Still, love me some Vision, Like me some Captain "Samerica", "Fhor", Nova and Miles and should get to know Ms. Marvel more, but I hope it is not Tony in the armor.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 08:29:08 PM »

Was hoping for Ant-Man to be in here, but he is on the West Coast now so I guess it wouldn't have made sense.  Undecided

I thought he was in Florida?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 09:17:39 PM »

Ha, that's it. Was just thinking away from New York and that is where the heroes normally go.  Grin

Florida ... should be its own island anyway.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 01:42:16 PM »

Not sure where I should put this and as it isn't that unexpected (At all) I didn't feel it deserved its own thread so slamming it here.

And yes, I will be all in this like horses at a glue factory - New Miles Title HERE

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 01:59:53 PM »

Nope.

Mostly due to Bendis, more than anything. Wink

I can read some knockoff characters (love me some good Superboy titles, and hell Scarlet Spider was an actual 100% clone of the real deal, and I loved that!), and I can hate on other knockoff titles (will Supergirl be good once?Huh And who the hell actually liked a Red Hulk?!?).

I don't "anything" Miles Morales. (meaning, "I don't love..." or "I don't hate..." etc). He's a character I would never read from a universe I didn't read by a writer I've always grown to hate reading.

It's going to do well. And I'm all fine with that.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2015, 02:42:38 PM »

Well I hope you at least give two pages of tryout in the MU when it hits. Miles is a very interesting character. I think, even with the writer (who does, in my opinion, write a lot better with only one main character) you will at least be a tad interested ... even if it isn't enough to drag you past the writing.
 Cheesy

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2015, 02:53:52 PM »

I read the All-New All-Different All-Original X-men he writes...which I've enjoyed...but it has also really gone down hill after issue 18...but I read it on Unlimited!  Cool

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2015, 03:17:16 PM »

I only read a few issues here and there of that series and had some problems with that series (As I always do with Bendis and his "team" writing). Still, I am hoping to get bak into the X universe once this ANAD Marvel starts. I have really missed the mutants, but it wa just too damn out of hand for too damn long. Really hoping they do get sequestered off to their own planet for awhile.
 Cheesy

And not sure how I allowed this conversation to go so far away from Bendis. Sorry
 Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS