HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:23:24 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Character Help  (Read 6506 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 07, 2015, 01:20:01 PM »

Can someone tell me who these two characters are in this semi-famous pic HERE

1 - Behind Shazam, somewhat below Black Condor and near Anti-Monitors left shoulder, there looks like a black character in a red suit with yellow stripes

WHO BE THAT?

2 - In Anti-Monitor's right fist, between Vigilante and Batman, there is a character with ... well it looks like red hair ... in a yellow suit

WHO BE THAT?

I can get the other 34 or so, but I just can't recognize these two guys from this picture. Help?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 02:03:35 PM by Jeff » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 02:05:07 PM »

FYI - I edited your post and fixed your link.  You left out the "=" sign so it wasn't working.

Now I'll go back and read it. Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »

I've got no clue! I've looked around, and I can't tell!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 03:19:27 PM »

I have become obsessed with this.  Been looking for almost an hour.  I think the character in the right hand doesn't have red hair.  I think that's part of a mask because it has a yellow pony tail coming off the top.  I could swear I saw a character with that pony tail but now I can't find it. Grrrrr!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 03:26:07 PM »

As I side note, did you know that issue #4 came out in March exactly 30 years ago?  It came out in 1985.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 03:46:55 PM »

As I side note, did you know that issue #4 came out in March exactly 30 years ago?  It came out in 1985.

Wow....how's that for a co-inky-dink? I wonder how Convergence will change the DCU again!!! I also just found a half off copy of the JLA/JSA Virtue & Vice, and reading that, along with Legacies, is just killing me about missing "my" DC comics!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 10:02:30 PM »

FYI - I edited your post and fixed your link.  You left out the "=" sign so it wasn't working.

DOH !!
Thanks
 Smiley

And no-one knows who these peeps are? Oh good lord the travesty !!!  Cheesy Cheesy

EDIT - in the hand ... Shining Knight?

I don't think so, it looks like it could be his sash, and he does wear yellow, and I think you're right Jeff ... it looks like this figure has a red skull cap with a long pony-tail sticking out the back?

EDIT 2 -
AH-HA !!!!!

In the fist  THIS GUY

By the Shoulder THIS GUY

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Grin
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:34:52 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 12:50:43 AM »

Yes!  Judo Master was who I thought it was but couldn't find him again on the web to get the name!

Never would have got Tempest.  I'm not familiar with the character and although I did come up with that name in my searches I couldn't find an image so I didn't know it was who I was looking for.

Good find Perry!  Those were tough but fun to look for!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 05:24:35 AM »

Nice searching, fellas!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS