HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:56:08 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hitler is mad at DC  (Read 3534 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 10, 2014, 05:54:51 PM »

After posting the Outhouse article, I came across this little gem that I somehow missed.

A clip originally from the movie "Downfall" showing a very irate Hitler, it has been ... or once was, an internet sensation for creating funny videos from everything from the Cowboys to Elections to baked beans. Well the Outhouse has their own spin on it and it is one that not only relays my exact thoughts on DC's ridiculous moves over the past few years (like making the nu52 from the mold of the 90's), but also Jimmy's anger at them as well.

I don't mean to associate Jimmy's anger over DC's 52 with the evil that is Hitler, but ... well ... I can kind of see Jimmy being behind this desk and making this speech.
 Cheesy

Edit - And for those that don't know, much like the sign you will see in any warehouse, representing how many days since their last accident, the Outhousers keep a counter of how many days has gone by since DC has done something stupid. That is what the "... they should reset the counter" part means
 Smiley
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:04:49 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 06:04:32 PM »

HA! Always love these things. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS